British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Practice Citizenship test ? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/practice-citizenship-test-544479/)

Choice Jun 22nd 2008 10:59 am

Practice Citizenship test ?

Hi there

Can anyone tell me the website where you can practice the Citizenship test ? I have done a search and can't find the original thread, but I have seen a site before where it gave you a different set of 20 questions each time and then gave you the correct answers.

Have our tests on Wednesday and really not sure that much of the book is sinking into my ageing brain !

Pollyana Jun 22nd 2008 11:15 am

Re: Practice Citizenship test ?

Originally Posted by Choice (Post 6491421)
Hi there

Can anyone tell me the website where you can practice the Citizenship test ? I have done a search and can't find the original thread, but I have seen a site before where it gave you a different set of 20 questions each time and then gave you the correct answers.

Have our tests on Wednesday and really not sure that much of the book is sinking into my ageing brain !

Try HERE

Choice Jun 22nd 2008 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 6491469)
Try HERE

Thanks Pollyanna, but it's not the one I was thinking of. There is definitely one where the 20 questions change every time you have a go at the test, but I just can't find it !!!!

Good news though - I got 5 out of 5 on the link you provided !

Choice Jun 22nd 2008 11:43 am

Originally Posted by Choice (Post 6491500)
Thanks Pollyanna, but it's not the one I was thinking of. There is definitely one where the 20 questions change every time you have a go at the test, but I just can't find it !!!!

Good news though - I got 5 out of 5 on the link you provided !

Found it !!!!

For anyone who might need it - aussietest.com

Jamiem Jun 22nd 2008 11:58 am

Hey,

Just wanted to say, don't stress.

You won't have any dramas with the test. It'll be a walk in the park for ya.

Best of luck

J

Vash the Stampede Jun 22nd 2008 1:02 pm

Just tested myself; I scored 17/20 in 3 minutes. :o :D

Mistakes:

"How long have Indigenous Australians been living in Australia?" - I said 20,000-40,000 years (correct answer is 60,000-80,000).

"How many Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are estimated to have been in Australia at the start of European settlement?" - I said 1 million (correct answer is 750,000).

"When was the Snowy Mountains hydro-electric power scheme completed?" - I said 1949 (correct answer is 1974).

It's still dead easy! :thumbup:

Jamiem Jun 22nd 2008 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede (Post 6491735)
Just tested myself; I scored 17/20 in 3 minutes. :o :D

Mistakes:

"How long have Indigenous Australians been living in Australia?" - I said 20,000-40,000 years (correct answer is 60,000-80,000).

"How many Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are estimated to have been in Australia at the start of European settlement?" - I said 1 million (correct answer is 750,000).

"When was the Snowy Mountains hydro-electric power scheme completed?" - I said 1949 (correct answer is 1974).

It's still dead easy! :thumbup:

LOL, the Indigenous Australian question was the one I got wrong in my test!