Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Power in Singapore

Power in Singapore

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:08 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Power in Singapore

Hi Guys

Brief one: What plug adaptors do I need for our stopover in Singy to power up our laptop and camera? And while I'm at it what is the currency?

Ta

Walla
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:18 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Power in Singapore

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Guys

Brief one: What plug adaptors do I need for our stopover in Singy to power up our laptop and camera? And while I'm at it what is the currency?

Ta

Walla
Singapore Dollrs

Just pick up an adaptor at the airport - most of them are clearly labelled as to where they will work.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:25 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Guys

Ta

Walla

when you off mate?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:37 am
rudo1ph

If you are coming out from the UK you don't need adoptors.......they use the British plug system. Not sure why someone thinks you need one from the airport!!!!

Currency is the Singapore Dollar.

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:40 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rudo1ph
Not sure why someone thinks you need one from the airport!!!!
Currency is the Singapore Dollar.
Because I thought it might have been different. Thanks for the correction.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 9:04 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madsad
when you off mate?
Thanks for the replies guys

Hopefully early October if we have the bloody visas by then..... Originally was mid September

Walla