Pound increasing in value ...

Wikiposts

Pound increasing in value ...

Old Apr 25th 2003, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pound increasing in value ...

The pound was up again v the OZ and USA $$$, slightly better

There is speculation that UK interest's rate will go up soon according to the UK newpapers and financial times, they have too, as a nation we have pused the boat out BIG TIME and it's gonna hit the fan soon ...

Our estate agents have told us today that the property market has gone DEAD, I think this is the quite before the storm,

There are very little first time buyers these days, property in the UK is far to expensive,

Any thoughts gang,

Good luck,
Old Apr 25th 2003, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i understood that the panel voted 7 to keep interest rates the same and 2 for a .25 cut..

speculation for a rate rise has been around for a while -which is why most banks/bldg soc's dropped their cheaper fixed rate deals 3-4 weeks ago...

however-
we need to keep rates down so tony et al can fudge entry into the euro ..

cheers

richard