Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

potential migrant Electricians

Wikiposts

potential migrant Electricians

Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: potential migrant Electricians

Originally Posted by J+J
Very similar to my position, but I did an HNC after to ONC.
I didn't do the TRA I went for IEAust and got recognised as a systems engineer, which kind of fits what I do now.
I've no idea what job I'll even apply for or fit into when I get there which is a bit scary as its only 66 days now.
If anyone can shed any light on this kind of work, I'd be greatful to hear too.

If not you can all " Suck Shit " LOL that man was funny.

Cheers all

J
Go work for the tourist board and tell everyone to " Suck Shit "
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:53 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Go work for the tourist board and tell everyone to " Suck Shit "
yeah, "look mate! I,m trying to help you here, now go suck shit!"
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

cheers for the info people all its done is confuse me so you can all go and
"suck shit"

:scared:
he was a funny guy tho.............
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:53 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pickle
What i would really like to know is what about electricians that do not do instalation work, I've been working here in england for 17 years as a maintenance electrician. i would really like to know what my type of work is called over in oz as all the electricians threads in here are to do with instalation sparkies not maint sparks. i don't have any JIB qualifications and have never needed them here in the uk.
I also trained as a maintenance electrician (with David Brown Gears in South Africa). I got assessed by the TRA as an Electrician (Special Class) if that helps. I never did much installation work & the bit I did, I did not enjoy. I've also got PLC, controller etc, experience. I don't work as a spark anymore (it got me into Oz though) but as a design engineer. I'm sure you will get work with your experience.