posting to Aus

Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:16 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default posting to Aus

hello

I need to post documents for VETASSESS assessment which i did on line last night, not sure what/who to use to post them.

Did a search on here and seems royal mail are useless, qoute off DHL is £40.00.

All there is is a stat dec, certified copies of birth cert and degree with 2 phots and a transcript. Just seems alot to pay for such a light package, when I will have to use DHL twice more in future for application and Meds.

What do you think i should do, just pay DHL or is there a safe but cheeper alterternative.

laura
xx
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:37 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: posting to Aus

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

I need to post documents for VETASSESS assessment which i did on line last night, not sure what/who to use to post them.

All there is is a stat dec, certified copies of birth cert and degree with 2 phots and a transcript. Just seems alot to pay for such a light package, when I will have to use DHL twice more in future for application and Meds.

What do you think i should do, just pay DHL or is there a safe but cheeper alterternative.

laura
xx
It is not much of a saving but we sent our skills assessment via UPS for £36. I thought it worth it for peace of mind. I wouldn't want the delay, hassle and cost of queueing up to get more certified copies if (when) Royal Mail lost it.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:03 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
It is not much of a saving but we sent our skills assessment via UPS for £36. I thought it worth it for peace of mind. I wouldn't want the delay, hassle and cost of queueing up to get more certified copies if (when) Royal Mail lost it.

cheers worzel, i'll try and look them up.

hope your both doing ok.

laura
xx
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:04 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

hello

laura
xx
Hi there Laura,

Would definitely bypass Royal mail and use a courier, you'll have tracking door to door so you will know for sure your documents have arrived. To me it would be money well spent.

D D xx

PS how's montu getting on? Milly has just split one of her claws and I don't know what to do. Think a trip to the vets tomorrow to have it checked out would be wise although it doesn't appear to be hurting and she's walking fine and chasing after the cat, so....
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

laura
xx
Oh, send it with DHL - they are efficient and get your precious docs by when they say they will.
Also you can track your parcel online which is fun and takes the worry out of wondering where it is.
Cas
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:26 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hi there Laura,

Would definitely bypass Royal mail and use a courier, you'll have tracking door to door so you will know for sure your documents have arrived. To me it would be money well spent.

D D xx

PS how's montu getting on? Milly has just split one of her claws and I don't know what to do. Think a trip to the vets tomorrow to have it checked out would be wise although it doesn't appear to be hurting and she's walking fine and chasing after the cat, so....
Hi, sorry to butt in, My cats are alwasy splitting claws, if it does not seem to be hurting her, (she/he may lick the nail and bite it a few times) then it should be fine! I am always finding split nailes on the carpet! bloody cats!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:46 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Hi, sorry to butt in, My cats are alwasy splitting claws, if it does not seem to be hurting her, (she/he may lick the nail and bite it a few times) then it should be fine! I am always finding split nailes on the carpet! bloody cats!

FremantleRaider
Thanks for that. Actually Milly is our pooch. She's fine at the moment and it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all, I think I just panicked a bit. Will see what it's like tomorrow - was in tears though this afternoon when she did it.

D D
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:48 pm
Cheeky

Hi DD,

Aw poor Milly, hope she is ok soon.

Cheeky xx

Thanks for that. Actually Milly is our pooch. She's fine at the moment and it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all, I think I just panicked a bit. Will see what it's like tomorrow - was in tears though this afternoon when she did it.

D D

Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:50 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi DD,

Aw poor Milly, hope she is ok soon.

Cheeky xx
Thanks Cheeky (I wish there was a smillie for 'fingers crossed'!!

D D
Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi laura i would definatly use a courier, our meds were sent recorded delivery and they seem to have gone missing, we only seem to be able to track them to oz but they could be anywhere there,courier will give you piece of mind.

ps,what about this xmas meet then,tracey.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi laura i would definatly use a courier, our meds were sent recorded delivery and they seem to have gone missing, we only seem to be able to track them to oz but they could be anywhere there,courier will give you piece of mind.

ps,what about this xmas meet then,tracey.

yes we will defo arrange something, would be great to meet up again. Think you should orgainize it soon. Any ideas?

cant believe they lost your meds, when did you send them off? can you do anything about it?

I am gonna call DHL tommorrow and get this posted off, i have done assessment and paid for it on line, just cant get round to posting the docs....MUST do it tomorrow...

laura
xxx
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:28 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

yes we will defo arrange something, would be great to meet up again. Think you should orgainize it soon. Any ideas?

cant believe they lost your meds, when did you send them off? can you do anything about it?

I am gonna call DHL tommorrow and get this posted off, i have done assessment and paid for it on line, just cant get round to posting the docs....MUST do it tomorrow...

laura
xxx
I'm in (and so will Cheeky, won't ya mate!!).

D D
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:33 pm
Cheeky

OMG DD!!!!

Again??!! Would love to!!!

Only most of you guys live far, far, far away!! (shrek 2, brill film init??!!)

Anyway, Ill be honest, no more pennies for a week-end away or a stopover but certainly would do a 'day' one!! If you could stand me again!!!

Keep us posted!!!!!

Cheeky xx

I'm in (and so will Cheeky, won't ya mate!!).

D D

Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:35 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Cheeky
OMG DD!!!!

Again??!! Would love to!!!

Only most of you guys live far, far, far away!! (shrek 2, brill film init??!!)

Anyway, Ill be honest, no more pennies for a week-end away or a stopover but certainly would do a 'day' one!! If you could stand me again!!!

Keep us posted!!!!!

Cheeky xx

You could always bunk with us!

D D
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again,dont know what we ll do if they cant be found,we ve got to wait till wednesday before they cant be reported missing,suppose we ll have to have them done again, not sure really, just hoping theyll turn up, so much for recorded delivery ehh.

Good, im glad theres a few up for a meet, i think leeds was mentioned as being a central meeting place but if anyone has any other ideas,quess it depends who s coming from where,really look forward to it though, did you know that we were chatting to people off this forum for 9hrs last saturday couldnt believe it was that long,fab.

tracey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.