Reload this Page >

Postal time to Oz

Postal time to Oz

Old Aug 22nd 2002, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

andyhf is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Postal time to Oz

Hello chums,

Anyone have any ideas what the typical postal time to Oz is? I'm waiting to have my skills assessed and am having kittens as my assessment body has not yet received my application form...

Thanks campers...
Andy
Old Aug 22nd 2002, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Postal time to Oz

Originally posted by andyhf:
Hello chums,

Anyone have any ideas what the typical postal time to Oz is? I'm waiting to have my skills assessed and am having kittens as my assessment body has not yet received my application form...

Thanks campers...
Andy
Takes approximately 6 days when I send stuff to family. Always quicker when they send stuff to me though???
Sue
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

andyhf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Postal time to Oz

Originally posted by SueandIan:

Takes approximately 6 days when I send stuff to family. Always quicker when they send stuff to me though???
Sue
Thanks for those encouraging words Sue. It was posted last Friday so I guess it is conceivable that it has not gone astray. Thing is it was sent by RoyalMail SwiftAir which is supposed to be an extra fast mail service!

Funny you mention return post. A contact posted me mail on Monday in Melbourne and that arrived today (3/4 days). It was that that got me in a panic.

Cheers
Andy