Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

which postal service with TRA application??

which postal service with TRA application??

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:30 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default which postal service with TRA application??

Hi Everybody,
Will be posting the TRA app very soon now and was wondering who and how to send it with?
Do I just take it to the post office or what??
I read on here about people tracking it etc,not sure what to do,any advise would be great.
Cheers
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:39 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: which postal service with TRA application??

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi Everybody,
Will be posting the TRA app very soon now and was wondering who and how to send it with?
I read on here about people tracking it etc,not sure what to do,any advise would be great.
Cheers
I used DHL for all my documents....very efficient - and you can track it online. (They tell you how to do it)

Wouldn't trust the post with something as precious as that !
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:44 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I used DHL for all my documents....very efficient - and you can track it online. (They tell you how to do it)

Wouldn't trust the post with something as precious as that !
Thanks for that,I'll send them a mail or look at their website for an idea on price,I imagine it's going to cost a fair bit,the amount of evidence and docs involved is unreal!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:51 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that,I'll send them a mail or look at their website for an idea on price,I imagine it's going to cost a fair bit,the amount of evidence and docs involved is unreal!

If you book through parcel force you get the DHL service as in DHL collect your documents and you track them all the way but costs alot less!!! Cost us £26 for main application and £47 for TRA just by going through parcel force instead of DHL direct!!
Hope that makes sense

Good Luck
Kris xx
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Hi Everybody,
Cheers

Hello, Interparcel is £26 using DHL (you use DHLs own website tracker to check it).

Great service for my TRA at 2.5 days.

Good luck
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:55 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by kris maynard
If you book through parcel force you get the DHL service as in DHL collect your documents and you track them all the way but costs alot less!!! Cost us £26 for main application and £47 for TRA just by going through parcel force instead of DHL direct!!
Hope that makes sense

Good Luck
Kris xx
Hi Kris,
Is parcel force part of the royal mail?? Do I take it to the post office or what?
As I normally just post in a post box I had no idea about all these options,just thought i'd take it to the po and have done with it!!
HELP
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:57 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kris,
Is parcel force part of the royal mail?? Do I take it to the post office or what?
As I normally just post in a post box I had no idea about all these options,just thought i'd take it to the po and have done with it!!
HELP

Sorry didnt get much sleep last night its INTERPARCEL not parcelforce !!!

Dont send via Royal Mail not worth the stress !!

Kris xx
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:58 am
Running on the spot.

Kris xx
Thank you all,now looking at dhl website!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:00 am
Happy Member

Kris xx

Just go to the INTERPARCEL website you can book your collection once it has been collected by some bloke from DHL you can track it online all the way.
with royal mail you only track it til it leaves the uk then its in the hands of god knows who!!

kris x
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:12 am
Running on the spot.

Just go to the INTERPARCEL website you can book your collection once it has been collected by some bloke from DHL you can track it online all the way.
with royal mail you only track it til it leaves the uk then its in the hands of god knows who!!

kris x
Thanks again Kris,you've been very helpfull.