Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Old Jun 16th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Post your favourite Aus piccies

After those stunning photos of Auckland that someone posted yesterday, has anyone got any great Aus pictures they could post?

I would love to go down memory lane again- so get posting!!
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:03 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

heres a couple..hope they turn out ok.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-perth-un-melbourne.jpg  
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:04 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

more pics
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-sydney.jpg  
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:06 pm
up the boro!

this is me with harold bishop from neighbours
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-harold-un-steve.jpg  
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

I-Bee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Post your favourite Aus piccies

Hello there

There is a pic with my Aussie bf on Kangaroo Island and another one with my "mate"

Take care
I-Bee

Originally posted by tinaj
After those stunning photos of Auckland that someone posted yesterday, has anyone got any great Aus pictures they could post?

Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-pics-oz.jpg  
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:19 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Heres a pic of my gaffer....ahem wife, in Townsville, northern QLD, where we hope to settle one day.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-sustvlle.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:12 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

A home in the suburbs.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-dosshouse.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:31 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Port Stephens Area - 2 hours North of Sydney - my most favourite place

And you are so right for reminding us PB - fantastic food here in Aus - lots and lots of authentic national foods perfect for all preferences.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-port-stephens.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:59 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Not a beach?
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-fire.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:00 am
Banned

Bit warm here?
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-fire-2.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Pommie, Sorry to say this your humour is going to be missed when you go. There we are all the classic holiday brochure shots and you pop up with a bush fire. I thought you was going to come up with a boring housing estate or a abbo settlement but not the bushfire. People have to admit it, you add humour and honesty in one breath. Thanks for many a laugh.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:31 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

ok - not a beach, easy! but I am not going to post my hundreds of pictures of the places we have been and the things we have done here.

This one is simple - back garden - time off together to enjoy little things. I work very hard here as I did when I lived elsewhere in the world. But I get a magic thrill out of the things I do and the things I enjoy because I put the effort into life - cause I do not like being a sad sod who never manages to find the joy in life.

I have been and stayed in England, Ireland, US, Canada to name a few, brilliant and beautiful places, Australia has the same magic for me - it is where me and my family are now and we are enjoying ourselves. Perfect - it is not, all sunshine and beaches is bumkin I agree, but try and see some happiness in your life it is only really your life you are spoiling and wasting on here in the end. Oh flip me I know you get masses of pleasure in making a monkey of yourself to see how many bite back at your little japes - good luck with that of course!
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-birds.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by Sandra
ok - not a beach, easy! but I am not going to post my hundreds of pictures of the places we have been and the things we have done here.

This one is simple - back garden - time off together to enjoy little things. I work very hard here as I did when I lived elsewhere in the world. But I get a magic thrill out of the things I do and the things I enjoy because I put the effort into life - cause I do not like being a sad sod who never manages to find the joy in life.

I have been and stayed in England, Ireland, US, Canada to name a few, brilliant and beautiful places, Australia has the same magic for me - it is where me and my family are now and we are enjoying ourselves. Perfect - it is not, all sunshine and beaches is bumkin I agree, but try and see some happiness in your life it is only really your life you are spoiling and wasting on here in the end. Oh flip me I know you get masses of pleasure in making a monkey of yourself to see how many bite back at your little japes - good luck with that of course!

These bloody birds are all over me courtyard now you have started me off , the noise of these pests is ear spliting me soft wife feeds them .
The countryside birds in the Uk have it everytime over the demended cries of these bloody things.
Thinking of getting a shot gun and having a pop at this kind of game.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:41 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Not really my favourite pic's by a long shot - but here's a couple I've got on my computer:

The delicate ecosystem
Bribie beach at dusk (Brisbane)
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-bribie-beach-1.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sandra

Why do you people think that you post here but have a "life" but others like me and PB post here but do not have a "life". I do not think PB's name is Mr Pommie Bastard and I do not think that all his life is on here - he posts while he is at work so he says and to spend all day posting on a website sounds like pretty cushy work to me - does not sound like a failure eh? To work like a demon all day for little gain - that is worse surely. I leave this thing on all day and post while I am gardening or reading or going out - I have a laptop and can put it where I like - in my garden, my garage, my house, wherever.

You are like a kid who is looking through their fingers and thinks that if you cannot see me then I cannot see you!

Sandra, a tip for you to make life more easy to understand: you do not see everything in people's lives but what they let you see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.