Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Post update please, WBB

Post update please, WBB

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post update please, WBB

Well? Anything?
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:09 am
WBB

Default Re: Post update please, WBB

Originally posted by bundy
Well? Anything?
nothing i wanted to see, bills, junk and a magazine subscription.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB

Your blood pressure will be higher than mine if you wait much longer!!!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Every day longer is another day closer.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by steandleigh

Every day longer is another day closer.

But to what, is the gloomy feeling, eh WBB.
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I predict (without my crystal ball, still in the hands of ***** ********) that The Visa will arrive on Saturday.....oh I remember the days when we got post on Saturdays, and post that was dry, and put through your letter box, and not left out in the rain so you can't read the cards you get........ oh god, I took off the rose tinted specs didn't I!

Thats better! Now, I predict The Visa will arrive on Saturday cos I won't be able to get to a computer and find out the result of the daily postal check! Fingers crossed still, WBB.
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollyana

Thats better! Now, I predict The Visa will arrive on Saturday cos I won't be able to get to a computer and find out the result of the daily postal check! Fingers crossed still, WBB.
Exactly! I live in fear of being the last to know....
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:25 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
OK, I predict (without my crystal ball, still in the hands of ***** ********) that The Visa will arrive on Saturday.....oh I remember the days when we got post on Saturdays, and post that was dry, and put through your letter box, and not left out in the rain so you can't read the cards you get........ oh god, I took off the rose tinted specs didn't I!

saturday will do me fine polly, i am off work friday - tuesday so i could celebrate in true style.

:PARTY: