Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

post 16 education schools/colleges in bayside?

post 16 education schools/colleges in bayside?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default post 16 education schools/colleges in bayside?

can anyone enlighten me please if they know of schools for further education post 16 and if they are fee paying or not in the bayside area.

thanks
debs x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:58 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: post 16 education schools/colleges in bayside?

Hi Debbie

We seem to have a lot in common wine drinking.daughter 15/16,do you have any others? GB is in year 10 at VPSHS and we are lookinbg at her options at the mo,we have an interview with the schhol on Mon,she also goes to Tafe one day a week and are waiting to speak to them.So I am unable to tell you anything at the mo but will let you know.Do you have any ideas maybe if you do I could send you some books I seem to be collecting a lot at the mo.What subjects/courses are u looking at?
Sally
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: post 16 education schools/colleges in bayside?

Originally Posted by Barron Fam
Hi Debbie

We seem to have a lot in common wine drinking.daughter 15/16,do you have any others? GB is in year 10 at VPSHS and we are lookinbg at her options at the mo,we have an interview with the schhol on Mon,she also goes to Tafe one day a week and are waiting to speak to them.So I am unable to tell you anything at the mo but will let you know.Do you have any ideas maybe if you do I could send you some books I seem to be collecting a lot at the mo.What subjects/courses are u looking at?
Sally
thanks sally,

were not there yet for another year and bs dosen't know what to take yet. have got a big shopping day today spending wedding pressie money so will pm you later for a chat.

have a son who will be 18.

speak later

debbiex