Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Possibly The Best BEER Thread in the World !

Possibly The Best BEER Thread in the World !

Old Jul 21st 2011, 2:49 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possibly The Best BEER Thread in the World !

Originally Posted by ebo1608
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/48807 Tooheys Wallabies t-shirt for $10.

England cap, Wallabies t-shirt, now for something Irish.
Samoa?

Originally Posted by Brisneyland
What's the matter Lagerboy, afraid you might taste something?
Hehehe ...
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:22 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Boags any good?
Not bad
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:23 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

What's the matter Lagerboy, afraid you might taste something?

Yeah, I'm afraid I'll taste my own vomit if I drank that Pommy shite.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:40 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.boozle.com.au/

Always worth checking out. Some remarkable variations in price within the same area, even on 'basic' booze..

Just looked up 24 cans of Carlton Draught as an example.
Two slabs for $70 in Woolies
BWS have them at $39.20
LiquorLand is $46.99
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:41 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Yeah, I'm afraid I'll taste my own vomit if I drank that Pommy shite.
More than a couple of pints of anything does seem to have that effect on Saffa's
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Brisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
More than a couple of pints of anything does seem to have that effect on Saffa's
Ahh, Saffa! That explains it. It's probably not the beer that's making you vomit, more likely to be due to that salty dried roadkill (biltong) you lot like to chew on.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 4:45 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
This coming from someone from a country where the guys drink a few pints of 3.5%, flat, warm 'beer' and then like to kick off.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 4:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Ahh, Saffa! That explains it. It's probably not the beer that's making you vomit, more likely to be due to that salty dried roadkill (biltong) you lot like to chew on.
Ah, biltong, snack food of the Gods. Now you've made me hungry - and I've just had lunch.

What have you Aussies got? The Chikko roll? Mrs Macs steak and cheese pie?

And the Poms? Pork Scratchings? Chips, Peas and gravy?

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm.