positivity!

Old Jan 5th 2004, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Sorry Polly...i wont do it again...just ha dot get it off my rather ample chest..i feel heaps better now.
I wont do it again i promise!!

How are the wedding plans going?
Old Jan 5th 2004, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollyana
God, what is the matter with you lot today, have you all been out in the sun or something! I thought I'd be the grumpy one, having a job with no internet access, instead of which you're all busy sniping at each other! And there was me hoping for some cheerful relaxation! Fat chance!!!
Whats the new job P, I must have missed that bit of goss while I was away? Does it have AC
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bondipom
Woking town centre pubs

Rat and Parrot
Wetherspoons
The Sports Bar
Some godawful night club that digs up eighties DJs
O'Neills chintzy crappy pretend Irish pub
Yates wine lodge.

For all the atmosphere and hair gel in the world head to Woking town centre.

There are plenty shitty pubs in Oz but the UK pub scene can be just as crappy.
'So what becomes of you my love....when they have finally stripped you of, the handbags, and the glad rags your granddady had to sweat so you could buy'

The Office sums Britain up in Many ways for me. Grimy concrete town centres, Political Correctness gone mad, nothing but out of town shopping centres, etc etc etc.

Russ
Old Jan 5th 2004, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Good and Bad!

My God-what did I re-start today?!

Good luck with it all Dotty-hope that it works out for you. Seems to be a lot of Poms on here that now do not have a bad word to say about Oz. There is good and bad everywhere-the UK is not all bad and Oz is not all good-tell it like it is as this is what this forum is about-not bitching about each other-and the heat has not got to me-imagine the UK now-brrrr, so cold?!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

captaincook is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a bit rich from somebody living in auckland - one of the most depressing places on the planet.

Originally posted by BritboyNZ
'So what becomes of you my love....when they have finally stripped you of, the handbags, and the glad rags your granddady had to sweat so you could buy'

The Office sums Britain up in Many ways for me. Grimy concrete town centres, Political Correctness gone mad, nothing but out of town shopping centres, etc etc etc.

Russ
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:38 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by captaincook
thats a bit rich from somebody living in auckland - one of the most depressing places on the planet.
No, it is a little bit brighter now. Hey didn't you move?
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:48 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by captaincook
Auckland is grey depressing and consists of miles of mind numbing suburbia. Give me Woking over Auckland any day. At least Woking weather is drier and London is 30 minutes away on the train.

What is this crap about PC. I remember the Kiwi mob whinging about positive discrimination recently.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:08 pm
dazuk

Auckland is grey depressing and consists of miles of mind numbing suburbia. Give me Woking over Auckland any day. At least Woking weather is drier and London is 30 minutes away on the train.

What is this crap about PC. I remember the Kiwi mob whinging about positive discrimination recently.
Carefall there mate you may end up gloryfying that gel haired pretty boy occupied shithole that is SE england.

Oh well at least in oz its all just bleached blond gelled up pretties in the weatherspoons type pubs, or is that ladbrookes with bar pubs?????

Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:13 pm

Originally posted by dazuk
Carefall there mate you may end up gloryfying that gel haired pretty boy occupied shithole that is SE england.

Oh well at least in oz its all just bleached blond gelled up pretties in the weatherspoons type pubs, or is that ladbrookes with bar pubs?????
Since when do Skips use hair gel or do anything to smarten up their mullets?
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:15 pm
dazuk

oh cmon sydney is full of spikey haired peroxide surfies in their singlets. u must be thinking of qld the mullet centraal.

Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:18 pm

oh cmon sydney is full of spikey haired peroxide surfies in their singlets. u must be thinking of qld the mullet centraal.
No hair gel there. It is congeeled salt water. Anyway from the look of Will Young on pop idol UK hair styles are going the Aussie way.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:22 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since when do Skips use hair gel or do anything to smarten up their mullets?
You pokin' fun at me girlfriends? If I was a pom I'd punch 'ya in the mouth...then get beat up by your buddies...then right a thread on BritishExpats...oh yeh ...anyway you pokin' fun at me girlfriends?
Attached Thumbnails positivity!-fatrolls.jpg  

Last edited by Florida_03; Jan 5th 2004 at 11:32 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:24 pm
dazuk

No hair gel there. It is congeeled salt water. Anyway from the look of Will Young on pop idol UK hair styles are going the Aussie way.
you mean will young that well known homosexual pretty boy??

Guess I can see the relevance of that comparison with all those aussie rugby and surf types.

Someone say repressed bottom inspecting macho lads????

surely not

Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:28 pm

you mean will young that well known homosexual pretty boy??

Guess I can see the relevance of that comparison with all those aussie rugby and surf types.

Someone say repressed bottom inspecting macho lads????

surely not
Not sure where bumb inspecting is involved in surfing but I can see why Rugby is such a proud British Public school tradition along with buggery and fags.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 11:46 pm
dazuk

Not sure where bumb inspecting is involved in surfing but I can see why Rugby is such a proud British Public school tradition along with buggery and fags.
Yes it is indeed a tradition amoungst the inbreed upper class of
English society.

Does that make it greater or lesser that the convict descended lower genepool of Australia that make up its bogan respected sports ermmmm culture?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.