Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Positive Thought.......

Positive Thought.......

Old Dec 31st 2005, 10:35 am
Springbok

Springbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to all
Default Positive Thought.......

Hi Folks.....

Just thought We in the Mad and Noisy Cummings Clan would wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

On my positive thought bit. A New Year starts soon and for all of us planning to go, this means a massive move to Australia. Whether just starting out on an application or most the way through it, you can sleep well in the knowledge that this time next year you will be somewhere exciting and totally different. If that doesn't make you look forward to 2006, nothing will.

Cheers to All
Old Dec 31st 2005, 11:17 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Positive Thought.......

Thank you Springbok, I need all the positive thoughts I can get! I hope 2006 will be a better year for me, I couldn't take it if things got any worse!

Happy new year to you and to everyone else in the process of making the big move!

I like the sound of saying....."next year we will be in Oz"..... (hopefully). x
Old Dec 31st 2005, 11:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Thank you Springbok, I need all the positive thoughts I can get! I hope 2006 will be a better year for me, I couldn't take it if things got any worse!

Happy new year to you and to everyone else in the process of making the big move!

Sent you some new year k so 2006 is a good one for you
Old Dec 31st 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Good one. Happy new year and to a new life
Old Dec 31st 2005, 1:13 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Sent you some new year k so 2006 is a good one for you

Thank you fraser, I really hope it is!
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:52 pm
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

hi
happy new year to you all i cant wait for 2006. we will be in melbourne by xmas 2006 i cant wait. to all who are in the process of applying ,planning to migrate etc all the best in 2006 hope your wishes come true.

des
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:54 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

To all those who are thinking of emmigrating.......well........all i can say is do it!!!!!!

What a year 2006 will be......we cant wait!!!!!