Positive news

Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

DONBEN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Positive news

With all the sad emotional times of moving away and not wanting to hurt mums ive just had a chat with mum who despite being in hospital for 2 months unwell (shes just come home)has just said she doesnt want to see me go but she understands why were doing it and she wouldnt try to stop us.this short conversation is like winning a gold medal three cheers for mums
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:44 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Positive news

You must be feeling relieved!!

My parents have been very anti us going but have come round. My mum has just said to me on the phone not 10 mins ago that although she doesn't want us to go...she understands.....

Won't make leaving any easier tho
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by artep
You must be feeling relieved!!

My parents have been very anti us going but have come round. My mum has just said to me on the phone not 10 mins ago that although she doesn't want us to go...she understands.....

Won't make leaving any easier tho
were r u going
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:50 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

My mum was just the same when she was first diagnosed (breast cancer), and I thanked my lucky stars to have such a great mum.

Things have changed now though, and because she told me that she was ok with us going when she was first ill, I can now believe her fully when she says that she doesn't want us to go now that she is getting worse. And she's still a top mum.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Positive news

Originally Posted by bundy
My mum was just the same when she was first diagnosed (breast cancer), and I thanked my lucky stars to have such a great mum.

Things have changed now though, and because she told me that she was ok with us going when she was first ill, I can now believe her fully when she says that she doesn't want us to go now that she is getting worse. And she's still a top mum.
sorry to her that still not only top mum but top daughter too!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:55 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DONBEN
sorry to her that still not only top mum but top daughter too!!!!

Yep, she's great. And now quite famous here on the forum as BundyMum
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Positive news

Originally Posted by bundy
Yep, she's great. And now quite famous here on the forum as BundyMum
ill keep my eyes open and look out for her im a nurse and have respect for what you chose to do good luck