Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Positive & Negative

Wikiposts

Positive & Negative

Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:48 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DianeOZ

There are loads of people who use this forum who come out and we never hear from them again. Probably many reasons for this,
but don't think that the people in Auz only post cos we are unhappy, bullshit! Hopefully you guys will continue to contribute when you arrive to give an even bigger picture of this huge amazing country.

Diane

Yeah, I don't like the jibes about those posting from Oz being sad as everyone else is out enjoying themselves too much to post. I like living here and most everyone else in Oz has said the same thing too. I post when bored at work, I only found this site when I got out here, some continue to post after arriving and its interesting to see their changed views.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:05 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, karawara,

I could just copy your post and put my name under it!
Except the bit about already being there!

I have also not liked PB/Dotty in the past (I admit I'm sometimes a dreamer)
But now I understand they're not trying to put people of(well, maybe it seems) but they are just realistic.

Also, about postitive/negative:
Most people know the positives, that's usually why they are migrating.
So why should there be more positive posts, they are not that important, and there's enough of them too(which I contribute to too.). Realistic posts are more important for people moving or making the decision to move!
Well, that's what I think anyway.