Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Positive feedback on Australian High Commission in Canada

Positive feedback on Australian High Commission in Canada

Old Nov 25th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Positive feedback on Australian High Commission in Canada

Just wanted to let you know that the Australian High Commission in Canada received our passports for our visa labels on Monday morning, and by Monday afternoon they were in the Fedex envelope back to us !!!! Complete with email giving us the tracking number so that we could facilitate delivery this side (not always that efficient on a Caribbean island!)
How is that for service !!!
If this is a taste of things to come....I am VERY excited ! I think living 8 years on an island where the system is very slow, I no longer expect a service mentality.
Just wanted to give some accolades.....

Nix
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Positive feedback on Australian High Commission in Canada

Yup, they're really speedy. We sent off our passports to get our visas inserted on a Monday morning and by Wednesday morning they had arrived back with the visas inside. I thought at first there was a mistake and asked the postman, "What was wrong with them?" (thinking they'd been sent back without being processed yet for some reason).

Good to know not all bureaucracy is slow.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Re: Positive feedback on Australian High Commission in Canada

We live on an island in the Caribbean and from the Fedex tracking details, it looks like our passports are already back on the island, due for delivery first thing tomorrow morning.....and I only dropped them off with Fedex on Friday !!! Quite remarkable....Friday to Wednesday and they travelled all the way to Canada and back AND have their visa's in them !