Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PORT MACQUARIE Ex-Pats MEET UP?

PORT MACQUARIE Ex-Pats MEET UP?

Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:51 am
Emigrated 24/11/07

jellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud of
Default PORT MACQUARIE Ex-Pats MEET UP?

Seems one or two in PMQ are ex-GBR - is anyone interested in a meetup one Friday / Saturday night say somewhere like Port City Bowling / Tacking Point Tavern / any suggestions? Somewhere where kids are not a problem would be good for those with youngsters and no baby-sitters??????????
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

lamu_life will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PORT MACQUARIE Ex-Pats MEET UP?

Originally Posted by jellibaby
Seems one or two in PMQ are ex-GBR - is anyone interested in a meetup one Friday / Saturday night say somewhere like Port City Bowling / Tacking Point Tavern / any suggestions? Somewhere where kids are not a problem would be good for those with youngsters and no baby-sitters??????????
Hi there,

Just saw your message and I know I've probably missed the meet up but me and my husband moved here to Port from the UK 6 weeks ago and I've also got a UK friend who would love to meet up. Any chance of another meet up?

Clare
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:10 am
Emigrated 24/11/07

jellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud ofjellibaby has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lamu_life
Hi there,

Just saw your message and I know I've probably missed the meet up but me and my husband moved here to Port from the UK 6 weeks ago and I've also got a UK friend who would love to meet up. Any chance of another meet up?

Clare
Hi Clare - nope we have not met at all yet! We know a Scottish couple plus a scottish / Aussie couple - also two brand new arrivals from Hull - plus two who live out at Beechwood - just waiting to see if any others get in touch but I won't FORGET the thread (just started it last week) and will check often for replies to see just how many ex-pats we can get.

Ex-pats PORT MACQUARIE please get in touch using this thread.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

ew502 will become famous soon enoughew502 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jellibaby
Hi, my husband would be up for a meet, we live about 40min south of Port, in the hills. I make the husband have a shave/wash and leave the mountain at least once a week!!

A weekend is good for us, don't mind where, we don't have kids, so can't help with location. We do know where the irish pub is, but not sure how children friendly that is.

We have a couple of other friends, Poms, who might also be interested.

Cheers Esher
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

lamu_life will become famous soon enough

hi there,

Port City Bowl is probably quite a good place to meet. My husband is a Zimbabwean but kind of British as he lived there for 5 years with me. I'll see if he will come along too, thanks for organising it,
Love Clare