Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

port kennedy,secret harbour,baldivis

port kennedy,secret harbour,baldivis

Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:09 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default port kennedy,secret harbour,baldivis

or rockingham,safety bay or anywhere in the surrounding area. Do any of you ladies fancy meeting up for a coffee somewhere? just a chat and to exchange stories? We could do it when the kids are at school and meet somewhere in the middle (if you know what I mean)
natalie
Old Mar 9th 2006, 2:21 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: port kennedy,secret harbour,baldivis

Originally Posted by squeezzii
or rockingham,safety bay or anywhere in the surrounding area. Do any of you ladies fancy meeting up for a coffee somewhere? just a chat and to exchange stories? We could do it when the kids are at school and meet somewhere in the middle (if you know what I mean)
natalie
Hell, I would love to (Port Kennedy) but totally devoid of transport, I'm afraid. Might be able to scrounge use of the car if you can arrange something fairly local with good notice but otherwise I'll have to beg off. Keep me posted?

Sue
Old Mar 9th 2006, 11:00 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

natalie
Any more for any more?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:44 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Any more for any more?
Count me in! I have a car and for a small consideration would be willing to pick up en route

Where and when were you thinking of? There are lots of us round this area - come on guys....... where the bl**dy hell are you?

Jules
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:48 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

natalie

Would love to but wont be there until June so keep me posted and if you have any then will deffo be there as I wont no a soul!!!

sad sally no mates that will be me

kris xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:55 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Hell, I would love to (Port Kennedy) but totally devoid of transport, I'm afraid. Might be able to scrounge use of the car if you can arrange something fairly local with good notice but otherwise I'll have to beg off. Keep me posted?

Sue
organise one and I will pick you up Sue, have a few guests that have emigrated that will come along as well. Suzette
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:54 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Originally Posted by julesandco
Count me in! I have a car and for a small consideration would be willing to pick up en route

Where and when were you thinking of? There are lots of us round this area - come on guys....... where the bl**dy hell are you?

Jules
Hi jules sorry didnt get back to you B4,I will p.m. you when I have sorted out something,anytime better for you or are you pretty free? (if you know what I mean) do you have kids to sort out etc? are any days better for you
natalie
Old Mar 12th 2006, 2:25 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
organise one and I will pick you up Sue, have a few guests that have emigrated that will come along as well. Suzette
Thanks Suzette - will take you up on that.

Sue