Port Kennedy

Old Feb 12th 2013, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

leapip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Port Kennedy

Any one live or near here? What's is the cost of living like?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port Kennedy

House prices are cheaper than Perth. But, it does have some issues. Not easy to get anywhere as it's a trek to a train station and it can be a bit rough.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Pennines49 is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed nothing special
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:13 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...nedy-107100449

Agreed - nothing special

Port Kennedy has a wide range of properties from 'standard' 4x2s through to palaces like the one above.

There are loads of amenities; shops, schools, industrial area for small business. Fairly good access to the rail line in Warnbro.

I really don't know how people can slate an entire suburb when it's so diverse and offers such a range of options.

There is good and bad in every suburb all over Australia. Have a drive round for yourself, but I wouldn't disregard it at all.

This, for example seems nice: http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...nedy-112140487
and close to the ocean.

Jules x
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine moving to Middlesbrough with better weather but more dickheads doing burnouts down the street in the middle of the night. Every time I have been I have wondered if the rubber on the streets is a viable economic resource.

If you are coming from a sink estate in northern England you will feel right at home.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:51 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by verystormy
Imagine moving to Middlesbrough with better weather but more dickheads doing burnouts down the street in the middle of the night. Every time I have been I have wondered if the rubber on the streets is a viable economic resource.

If you are coming from a sink estate in northern England you will feel right at home.
I really disagree with your reply. I work in Port Kennedy and live in Secret Harbour and think you are talking rubbish.

Would you like a broom for your sweeping statements?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Hummm. Surely it can't be lie Middlesbrough... Please put this picture out of my mind (
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by leapip
Hummm. Surely it can't be lie Middlesbrough... Please put this picture out of my mind (
No. It's nothing LIKE Middlesborough!

http://www.aussiemove.com/wa/port-kennedy
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Phew. Thanks I will take a look at link ..
Old Feb 13th 2013, 10:11 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've lived here for over 5 years and I'm very happy and I do not come from a sink hole estate in the UK, it's very easy to get around and is within easy access o Wa rnbro train station which is about five minutes up the road. Come over have a look round make your own mind up. It might be for you or then again it might not but please come with an open mind and make our own decision based on what suits you as an individual.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

LeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really nice

I lived in Secret Harbour for 10 months and wholeheartedly agree with julesandco and gobbyjack. We spent time there in bars and for takeaways. My wife went to a gym there, we often went to the beach at longpoint. I used to run to Port Kennedy golf club and back and never saw any trouble. It is all nice and clean and new. You do get young kids flying about in big cars occasionally, but in my experience you get that everywhere. It is either rich kids in daddy's big car speeding around, or poor kids in a stolen banger trying to speed round.
I personally preferred secret harbour, but I would have no hesitation taking myself and my young family to Port Kennedy.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:20 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really like most of the suburbs from Rockingham heading south - including Mandurah. They are popular with pommy immigrants though.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by LeeWillo
I lived in Secret Harbour for 10 months and wholeheartedly agree with julesandco and gobbyjack. We spent time there in bars and for takeaways. My wife went to a gym there, we often went to the beach at longpoint. I used to run to Port Kennedy golf club and back and never saw any trouble. It is all nice and clean and new. You do get young kids flying about in big cars occasionally, but in my experience you get that everywhere. It is either rich kids in daddy's big car speeding around, or poor kids in a stolen banger trying to speed round.
I personally preferred secret harbour, but I would have no hesitation taking myself and my young family to Port Kennedy.
Thank you

Starting to think people forget what we have here and how beautiful Rockingham-shire can be.

Can't fathom why it gets such stick really!

Jules x
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I don't really like most of the suburbs from Rockingham heading south - including Mandurah. They are popular with pommy immigrants though.
...... and the Northern Burbs aren't?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Thank you

Starting to think people forget what we have here and how beautiful Rockingham-shire can be.

Can't fathom why it gets such stick really!

Jules x
If you like living somewhere it doesn't really matter what others think about it.

I'm a big fan of being where you are happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.