Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Port Elizabeth S.africa Vs Perth

Port Elizabeth S.africa Vs Perth

Old Nov 14th 2003, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all
Default Port Elizabeth S.africa Vs Perth

Is there anyone out there from Port Elizabeth in South Africa now living in Perth?

Both being coastal towns do you think that the two places are similar? If so, what?

We are currently in Brisbane and while we think it's great here we would like to live in a coastal city and not have to drive too far to get to the beach. Any comments would be very welcome as I plan to fly to Perth next week to do a recky of the place.

Also, any info on good squash clubs in Perth would be a bonus?

Thanks
Old Nov 15th 2003, 9:41 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port Elizabeth S.africa Vs Perth

Originally posted by PADDAD
Is there anyone out there from Port Elizabeth in South Africa now living in Perth?

Both being coastal towns do you think that the two places are similar? If so, what?

We are currently in Brisbane and while we think it's great here we would like to live in a coastal city and not have to drive too far to get to the beach. Any comments would be very welcome as I plan to fly to Perth next week to do a recky of the place.

Also, any info on good squash clubs in Perth would be a bonus?

Thanks
There are a lot of South Africans in Perth. Apparently the climate is similar to Cape Town.

I can understand how anyone from SA would move to OZ given half a chance.

You ought to hear the horror stories that my mate from Johannesburg tells.
Old Nov 15th 2003, 11:08 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Port Elizabeth S.africa Vs Perth

Originally posted by renth
There are a lot of South Africans in Perth. Apparently the climate is similar to Cape Town.

I can understand how anyone from SA would move to OZ given half a chance.

You ought to hear the horror stories that my mate from Johannesburg tells.
I'm from Durban in South Africa and am heading for Brisbane area as the climate is supposed to be similar. If it wasn't for all the crap back home (crime etc.) I would have gone back like a shot.

PADDAD, I'm assuming you're originally from PE?