Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Port Douglas and Melbourne

Port Douglas and Melbourne

Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:30 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Port Douglas and Melbourne

If anyone is going there on their holiday (or wants to know what to do on days out!) they may like to view an article written by a friend of mine who runs her own website. The website is primarily about food but she also writes about her travels around Melbourne and this time on holiday in Port Douglas. I love her style of writing.

Click on the link - Out and About

http://www.cookingdownunder.com/index.htm
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:52 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port Douglas and Melbourne

Originally Posted by Vanessa
If anyone is going there on their holiday (or wants to know what to do on days out!) they may like to view an article written by a friend of mine who runs her own website. The website is primarily about food but she also writes about her travels around Melbourne and this time on holiday in Port Douglas. I love her style of writing.

Thanks Vanessa, have saved it under my wifes favourites. Like the idea of her being a fellow Kiwi

Used to have a Quince tree in our UK backyard. But used to allow folks up the road to come and take the fruit (we didnt know what to do with it )
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit she mentions Nagambie.... thats meant to be a secret.

Bloody kiwi's spilling the beans, grapes etc.

Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Cheers Vanessa, I'm off to Port Douglas on Friday for a couple of weeks.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:21 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Dammit she mentions Nagambie.... thats meant to be a secret.

Bloody kiwi's spilling the beans, grapes etc.

Now everyone will be looking for them
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa

thank you for the link.
Im looking forward to attempting some of the delightful foods mentioned
Mandy
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Thanks for that we are off to Port Douglas next, couldn't of time it better