Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pools Sunshine coast.

Pools Sunshine coast.

Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Pools Sunshine coast.

Looking to have a pool fitted in our new house in may. Could do with some feedback from some of you guys out there already beeen through the experiance. Looked at Panorama and seem well priced but do not know about workmanship. All feedback appreciated
Cheers
Raven
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default Re: Pools Sunshine coast.

bump
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mandy&Cliff
bump
does that mean they are no good?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all

No I was just bumping your message back up for you. A couple of people at work were talking pools the other week, I know panorama were mentioned but not sure if good or bad, I will ask around on Monday. Are you thinking of fiberglass or concrete.

Cliff
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

No I was just bumping your message back up for you. A couple of people at work were talking pools the other week, I know panorama were mentioned but not sure if good or bad, I will ask around on Monday. Are you thinking of fiberglass or concrete.

Cliff
i like concrete but my wife likes fibreglass cos of the colour. so dont know yet. 7 by4 at panorama 15 ooo grand so i reckon with solar heating and fence pumps etc about 22000
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by raven
i like concrete but my wife likes fibreglass cos of the colour. so dont know yet. 7 by4 at panorama 15 ooo grand so i reckon with solar heating and fence pumps etc about 22000
A chap at work had a fibreglass pool fitted and he is having problems with it lifting, something to do with a release valve at the bottom of the pool that is supposed to relieve water build up in the soil. Remind your wife that you cab get different colour concrete and you can also have it tiled or at least the water line.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

A chap at work had a fibreglass pool fitted and he is having problems with it lifting, something to do with a release valve at the bottom of the pool that is supposed to relieve water build up in the soil. Remind your wife that you cab get different colour concrete and you can also have it tiled or at least the water line.
Thanks for that if u do find anything out at work on monday pm me i would appreciate it
cheers
byron
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

fox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nice

Hi , not sure about panorama but we are using factory pools.We were recommended to them by two lots of friends.They are on aerodrome rd Maroochy.We have gone for fibre glass for the colour,the price and speed of installation.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fox's2oz
Hi , not sure about panorama but we are using factory pools.We were recommended to them by two lots of friends.They are on aerodrome rd Maroochy.We have gone for fibre glass for the colour,the price and speed of installation.
Will call in and have a look
Chers
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fox's2oz
Raven, just verify with Panorama that they are licensed as it appears they have let their BSA licence lapse, it may be they are working under another licence. Go to bsa.qld.gov click on the online search type the company name then click on the company and then click create licence full history. As I say it may be that they are working under another licence because i believe they are part of Kawana pools, but it would be worth asking.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Raven, just verify with Panorama that they are licensed as it appears they have let their BSA licence lapse, it may be they are working under another licence. Go to bsa.qld.gov click on the online search type the company name then click on the company and then click create licence full history. As I say it may be that they are working under another licence because i believe they are part of Kawana pools, but it would be worth asking.
OK thanks for that have to go now my gloria jeans is calling and i need the caffiene. Will let u know how we get on
Cheers
Byron