Pools

Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Pools

Someone said from Poms in Perth somebody on here does concreate pools.If so how much for 7 metre by 3 half with evertyhting to finish it off.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 11:36 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pools

Originally Posted by shade8
Someone said from Poms in Perth somebody on here does concreate pools.If so how much for 7 metre by 3 half with evertyhting to finish it off.
It's Scossie, and his firm is called Aquabilty Pools
Old Apr 9th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

You can get 8 metres by 4 metres with some features ( beach entrance, waterfall, and seat area ) for $14000 on the Gold coast so i guess it will be a little cheaper.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 11:51 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
You can get 8 metres by 4 metres with some features ( beach entrance, waterfall, and seat area ) for $14000 on the Gold coast so i guess it will be a little cheaper.
Blimey, $14,000 sounds really cheap!

Tracey x
Old Apr 9th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
We saw this ad in the local Gold Coast paper, and when we queried this price with our pool contractors, they said that basically it just won't happen at that price. We are using Sundollar Pools and so far they have been excellent. We are having a 7m x 4m with bush rock waterfall for just under $21,000. The pool was dug last Thursday, and should be finished off today.

Last edited by sassie; Apr 9th 2006 at 10:52 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 4:28 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shade8
Hi shade8,

My website has been down all weekend while my web hosting company made some changes.
I was waiting till I got it back online before posting in this thread.
It's now up and running again, & the link is in my signature.
I'll send you a PM.

Thanks for the referral Tiawamutu, & for the PM's