Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pool tables in Perth area

Pool tables in Perth area

Old Sep 6th 2008, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of
Default Pool tables in Perth area

I'm looking for a 6' x 3' foot pool table for my new rental - need something to fill the space in the media room.

Second hand would be perfectly acceptable, I'm really just trying to find out places to get a good deal. I've tried the Quokka and Ebay, etc.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
Dazster
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:40 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool tables in Perth area

Originally Posted by Dazster
I'm looking for a 6' x 3' foot pool table for my new rental - need something to fill the space in the media room.

Second hand would be perfectly acceptable, I'm really just trying to find out places to get a good deal. I've tried the Quokka and Ebay, etc.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
Dazster
Plenty here...... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...l+tables+perth
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Yeah - I should have said I'd been through all the hits on Google as well. Thanks anyway.

Cheers,
Dazster
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bloke
There was 'pool table 'stall at Ocean Keys today!!
Think seriously before you get one though.
My boys wanted one when we got here...so we bought one. 3 months down the line the only thing they used it for was chucking their coats on!!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Look in the Readers Mart columns tomorrow in the Sunday Times.