pool question

Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:58 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default pool question

does anyone know anything about swimming pool liners....

i have heard that you can build your walls and pop a liner in....?

does anyone have any info...

thanks

ast

Last edited by aston man; Aug 15th 2007 at 9:03 am.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:23 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pool question

When I built mine cost me about $1300 for the guy to come out measure and install including the strips that hold it in place.

Did have a leak when someone let a large piece of metal flashing fall into the pool and not do anything about it and when the Kreepy Krawly started tore a hole but was easily fixed.

In total it cost me about $4000 all in but I supplied the labour.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

do it yourself Ast, we are having one put in at the moment and it's a bloody pain in the rear end, keep getting fobbed off with excuses as to why they havent turned up etc., etc. We are paying $28,000 all in for a 9m x 4.5m with ledge and curved seating to the entrance steps and solar heating. From what I can gather they came and dug the hole, bricked it up with supports and then rendered it, we are waiting for the concrete base to be put in and then the liner can be attached, also the plumbing and electrics have been done. You would need to find the suppliers though. Good Luck
S xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Streaks
do it yourself Ast, we are having one put in at the moment and it's a bloody pain in the rear end, keep getting fobbed off with excuses as to why they havent turned up etc., etc. We are paying $28,000 all in for a 9m x 4.5m with ledge and curved seating to the entrance steps and solar heating. From what I can gather they came and dug the hole, bricked it up with supports and then rendered it, we are waiting for the concrete base to be put in and then the liner can be attached, also the plumbing and electrics have been done. You would need to find the suppliers though. Good Luck
S xx
Thats not with Aquatic Leisure is it??????????????????
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Thats not with Aquatic Leisure is it??????????????????
No, it's with Bay pools and spas, Rockingham, but I'm not impressed with them.

S xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aston man
does anyone know anything about swimming pool liners....

i have heard that you can build your walls and pop a liner in....?

does anyone have any info...

thanks

ast

try here

http://www.linerpools.com.au/