Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pool Paving companies!

Pool Paving companies!

Old Jul 15th 2006, 5:23 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default Pool Paving companies!

Anyone on the Gold Coast used Shane Armstrong of Coastal Lifestyle to do their pool paving. We are getting quotes at the moment and are unsure of who to use but his price is best so far. If anybody has used him I would like to know what you think?

By the way we are in Pacific Pines.

Thanks.

Tracey x

Last edited by Hilton`s; Jul 15th 2006 at 5:28 am. Reason: add on
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool Paving companies!

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Anyone on the Gold Coast used Shane Armstrong of Coastal Lifestyle to do their pool paving. We are getting quotes at the moment and are unsure of who to use but his price is best so far. If anybody has used him I would like to know what you think?

By the way we are in Pacific Pines.

Thanks.

Tracey x
Not heard of them Tracey and sorry, I did have cards of a couple of paving guys that had been recommended but can't find them Best idea would be to go to your nearest paving place and ask them for recommendations. It would be in their interests to give the name of someone reliable.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:47 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default Re: Pool Paving companies!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Not heard of them Tracey and sorry, I did have cards of a couple of paving guys that had been recommended but can't find them Best idea would be to go to your nearest paving place and ask them for recommendations. It would be in their interests to give the name of someone reliable.
Thanks for that. Yeah, I think he will be okay as Amber paving gave us his card and 3 others, so far his quote is the cheapest (still loads though!)

Tracey x