Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pool Lanai suppliers Gold Coast

Pool Lanai suppliers Gold Coast

Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

karmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant futurekarmagirls has a brilliant future
Default Pool Lanai suppliers Gold Coast

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of places on the Gold Coast that sell and fit pool lanai's? Our house in Florida has one of these and it's brilliant as it lets the sun in and keeps all the flies out and bugs etc. Is this not common in Australia? This is a picture of one.

Old Nov 18th 2006, 7:21 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pool Lanai suppliers Gold Coast

Originally Posted by karmagirls
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of places on the Gold Coast that sell and fit pool lanai's? Our house in Florida has one of these and it's brilliant as it lets the sun in and keeps all the flies out and bugs etc. Is this not common in Australia? This is a picture of one.

We hired a villa in Florida this year which had a lanai and as you say it was great kept all the bugs out of the pool area. Lot of houses in OZ have pools but I have never seen one with a lanai, anybody in OZ know why ?.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:00 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool Lanai suppliers Gold Coast

Originally Posted by NeilCk
We hired a villa in Florida this year which had a lanai and as you say it was great kept all the bugs out of the pool area. Lot of houses in OZ have pools but I have never seen one with a lanai, anybody in OZ know why ?.
Too busy swotting the flies mate

Great idea for a business venture then