Poms and Perth

Old Dec 1st 2006, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poms and Perth

Originally Posted by Kangablue
While Sydney and Melbourne are the nearest thing to London (er, they are big cities), the comparison is almost laughable and usually by those who haven't lived in either. Sydney is leaps and bounds ahead of London in lifestyle, beauty and affordability.
Have to admit, coming from London I feel even Melbourne is small. Avoid the rushhour and I'd feel it was another town with good sprawling suburbs and things to do.

Live anywhere within say 10k of the CBD, or in a decent area and you'd have every right to call it one of the world's most liveable cities.