Poms in Perth????

Wikiposts

Poms in Perth????

Old Nov 17th 2003, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough
Question Poms in Perth????

Hope this is genuine!!!!!!

Had an email from Poms in perth - saying they have put a book together all about Perth etc. A special price for anyone who is registered on the discussion forum - has anyone else had a similar email. I ordered & paid for it & I have since emailed the email address that I had & it keeps bouncing back. I have also been on the website & emailed 2 email addresses from that & they have bounced back.. There may be a genuine problem & apologies if this is the case - but can someone give me a correct email address for them. All I want to know is - When the book is due to be sent out - as it a xmas pressie for the hubbie.

Cheers

pockygoes
Old Nov 17th 2003, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Is anyone else having the same problems with the Website or has anyone else ordered the book?

Please let me know!!!!!

Thanks
pockygoes
Old Nov 17th 2003, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by pockygoes
Is anyone else having the same problems with the Website or has anyone else ordered the book?

Please let me know!!!!!

Thanks
pockygoes

no problems with site but they have an attitude problem! good luck hope u get ur book..lemme know if its good!!
regards
saloni
Old Nov 17th 2003, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

GengaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

I've ordered the book too, I think it said it wasn't going to print 'til the end of the year and the price was a pre-order special. I've deleted the E-mail now too.
Post a reply if you get an answer.

Perth 30th Jan to validate
Old Nov 17th 2003, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Managed to find a fax number on the website & sent a fax to them - the phone rang straight back & I could barely here a woman - she was not happy that it was 12.50am - I explained what the problem was - put it this way she would not win any awards for customer service!! I explained that I had tried to email 2 addresses off her website ie admin@pomsinperth & each time they bounced & she did not believe me!!! I asked for her to email me in the morning to give me a contact email as the others don't work - she said she would - so will let you know if i here anything.

cheers

pockygoes

Validating on 31/12/03
Old Nov 17th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Come on guys - others must have come across Poms in Perth or ordered the book. Anything feedback would be welcome.

Cheers

pockygoes
Old Nov 17th 2003, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you do a search on pomsinperth you will find other complaints about their attitude towards clients.

But also there are posts with praise for the accomodation, which in my opinion is well over priced.
Old Nov 17th 2003, 9:14 pm
owieb

Originally posted by karawara88
If you do a search on pomsinperth you will find other complaints about their attitude towards clients.

But also there are posts with praise for the accomodation, which in my opinion is well over priced.
I agree that their accomodation seems very expensive.

Old Nov 17th 2003, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road

found a flyer in the commonwealth bank for them and it has two phone numbers if ya rining from england then +61 415 437 129
or a/h +61 9405 2352

dont know any thing about them or there accomodation but you can get accomodation for a 4 by 2 house for 250 dollars a week in and around perth but if you go out a bit to rockingham then 200 dollars

im in perth and have been here for 3 weeks and have looked around if any one wants any info drop me a email or pm ill be happy to help as i know how hard it is when you are living back in england and need some info
Old Nov 18th 2003, 12:02 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

I'am registered with Poms in Perth but haven't had an email from them regarding the book?

I know there accomodation is costly but I don't think they are trying to pull a fast one regarding the book. I went to a Poms in Perth meeting at Kings Park back in April this year and they seemed genuine people (even if they were up their own bottoms!) Sorry!

I have seen one of them out shopping so next time I see him I will ask where your book is!!!!!!! (only joking!!)

Old Nov 18th 2003, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

(even if they were up their own bottoms!)
strange you should say that because I was talking to a guy the other day who said much the same thing but not so eloquently. Interestingly enough he worked for Commonwealth bank.

Think the book was created using all the information from their forum, so could be a business opportunity for someone to extract all information from this forum for each state and write a book.
Old Nov 18th 2003, 12:23 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

strange you should say that because I was talking to a guy the other day who said much the same thing but not so eloquently. Interestingly enough he worked for Commonwealth bank.

Think the book was created using all the information from their forum, so could be a business opportunity for someone to extract all information from this forum for each state and write a book.
They have their fingers in more than one pie!!
Old Nov 18th 2003, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

needless to say I have not had the promised email from her - will keep trying - why is nothing ever simple!!!

cheers pockygoes
Old Nov 18th 2003, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Note for Poll
We'd better get the story threads to the publisher then!!
Larissa
Old Nov 18th 2003, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Note for Poll
We'd better get the story threads to the publisher then!!
Larissa
Tolkien and J K Rowling about to be challenged.

OzTennis

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.