Poms From Kent

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

jitzylee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poms From Kent

Originally Posted by beckyh
im from high halstow, near rochester. just arrived in melbourne!
Hi Becky
How are you finding Melbourne? I've been here 8 months and it's a great city! Have you seen all the sights and explored much?
Jo
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gary and Alex
Hello mandy, we are both from dartford (a bit close) and are living on gold coast now. have regular meets out with other expats if you fancy a beer one night, might be a bit out of your way but if your ever in the area we would love to meet up.
Hi, whereabouts in dartford are you from?

donna
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:07 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beckyh
im from high halstow, near rochester. just arrived in melbourne!
High Halstow, there's a name from the past ... I lived out at Hoo for a year ... Christ that place was grim, bad enough in the summer but the winter ... shudder ...
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Rachel69 will become famous soon enoughRachel69 will become famous soon enough

We are from Sidcup, and before that Dartford and West kingsdown and Strood, we are in Sydney now.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Gary and Alex is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by doje6863
Hi, whereabouts in dartford are you from?

donna
Had a house in st vincents road. where are you from?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Im from Heath Lane, by Dartford West School. MInd you I left there in 1987. What schools did you go to you and how old are you? You never know...

donna
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Tatyana R will become famous soon enoughTatyana R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MELANIE6
OMG! I'm from Maidstone - but, i'm in Sydney - never mind!
From Paddock Wood Kent (about 10 miles from Maidstone) now in Sydney!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice
Default Re: Poms From Kent - Sheppey!!

Hi

We're from the sunny 'Isle of Sheppey'! in Kent There's a few of us here in Perth.... other halfs from Dartford (The Fleet Estate?)

x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo&neil
Hi

We're from the sunny 'Isle of Sheppey'! in Kent There's a few of us here in Perth.... other halfs from Dartford (The Fleet Estate?)

x
My sister lives on the IOS!!!! her OH has lived there most of his life (don't get out much either )

Oh and the person from Maidstone from Lower Fant road, one of my best mates lives in Upper Fant Road!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

[QUOTE=Sam;5513002]My sister lives on the IOS!!!! her OH has lived there most of his life (don't get out much either )

I've lived on Sheppey forever too....whats there names...might know them??

x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:05 am
Just Joined

Scratch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

how cool to find people from around the same around as we've come from. We lived at Shooters Hill, well that's almost Welling, but our family and friends are scattered around sidcup, gravesend, lordswood, sittingbourne and IOS.

I'm living out in Port Stephens, anybody know this area !! it's just outside of Newcastle. Really enjoying it out here. we've been here 3 months now and are really settled, just need to make some friends now !!!

Gill
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Before moving to Townsville we most recently lived in Bexleyheath at Herbert Road off Pickford Lane. My husband is a Londoner from Greenwich, but I was born in Bexley and grew up in West Dartford, Seaton Road and Sullivan Close.

Sara
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:08 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandy1963
Any body from the uk living in Brisbane come from kent?
We have come from Maidstone,would be good to find out if anybody used to live near by
My friend who is on here called MRS JFW is in Brisbane and she is from Kent...small world
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:20 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jo&neil;5513015]
Originally Posted by Sam
My sister lives on the IOS!!!! her OH has lived there most of his life (don't get out much either )

I've lived on Sheppey forever too....whats there names...might know them??

x
Have Pm'd you
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:07 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

We are originally from Beckenham/Bromley Kent but spent the 5 years prior to moving out here in Cornwall. We know all the places already mentioned really well. We have settled, in the 5 months we've been here, in Lota, Bayside, East Brisbane...where are all you guys from? Shall we all get together sometime and have a chinwag in our Sowff Londonors accents...I find it funny that people think I have an accent!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.