British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Pompey Down Under v Cardiff Downunder! 3rd May (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/pompey-down-under-v-cardiff-downunder-3rd-may-532500/)

tchouk Apr 27th 2008 10:59 am

Pompey Down Under v Cardiff Downunder! 3rd May

Some of you may know that Portsmouth FC magnificently got through to the FA Cup Final?? The above 2 Down Under clubs are going to be playing a "friendly" pre final, final Sat 3rd May, 1pm at Morgan Power Reserve, Vardys Rd, Blacktown, NSW. Anyone and Everyone is welcome.... if you're not Portsmouth or Cardiff fans, still come and support England or Wales! We have got local news and radio coverage, so is going to be a big day! Please feel free to bring along and flags or banners etc! Also come dressed in your teams colours. Hope to see some new faces??

paddyo Apr 28th 2008 4:07 am

Re: Pompey Down Under v Cardiff Downunder! 3rd May

Originally Posted by tchouk (Post 6271645)
Some of you may know that Portsmouth FC magnificently got through to the FA Cup Final?? The above 2 Down Under clubs are going to be playing a "friendly" pre final, final Sat 3rd May, 1pm at Morgan Power Reserve, Vardys Rd, Blacktown, NSW. Anyone and Everyone is welcome.... if you're not Portsmouth or Cardiff fans, still come and support England or Wales! We have got local news and radio coverage, so is going to be a big day! Please feel free to bring along and flags or banners etc! Also come dressed in your teams colours. Hope to see some new faces??

Sounds like good fun.....would a Yid be welcome, albeit incognito and as long as there is copious amounts of alchohol available!!! By the way 'magnificently' is not how I would of described it!! lol

tchouk Apr 28th 2008 10:42 am

Hi Paddyo

Yes... all welcome... your England colours would probably be best, eh!!!!! BYO BEER.... and we will hopefully be bringing along our man from Pompey who makes his own 'proper' English curries to sample!!!!

PFC were 'hotter' than the spurs...... and we are there! :rofl:

waynefosterblue May 3rd 2008 12:17 am

Originally Posted by tchouk (Post 6271645)

This Man City supporter will be there, AND i'm wearing the blue moon colors lol.
The girlfriend is an oz and want's to wear her colors, don't think that will be ok tho lol. Good to see that a yid will be there, someone to take the mick out of lol. Joking aside, i hope that it will be a great day for us all.

Wayne.
(May the blue moon forever shine over all that is CITY)

paddyo May 3rd 2008 12:42 am

Originally Posted by waynefosterblue (Post 6300840)
This Man City supporter will be there, AND i'm wearing the blue moon colors lol.
The girlfriend is an oz and want's to wear her colors, don't think that will be ok tho lol. Good to see that a yid will be there, someone to take the mick out of lol. Joking aside, i hope that it will be a great day for us all.

Wayne.
(May the blue moon forever shine over all that is CITY)

Wish I could get there but its a pain to get there from Manly, just realised where it was!!! Hope you all have a great time, as soon as I get mobile I can enjoy more of the activities on offer!

waynefosterblue May 3rd 2008 1:11 am

Originally Posted by paddyo (Post 6300903)
Wish I could get there but its a pain to get there from Manly, just realised where it was!!! Hope you all have a great time, as soon as I get mobile I can enjoy more of the activities on offer!

That's a shame mate. Are you from London?