Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Jo Cousins will become famous soon enough
Default Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Is it just me or does anybody else think that Pommie Bastard is a miserable so and so who seems to have nothing positive to say to anything or anyone?? If he feels so awful about people trying to make a new and better life for themselves in Perth, y does he come on the site to listen to them and put them down and discourage them. Sure people need to see the cons of moving too but there is no need to be so blatantly rude in doing so! To me it seems like he just obviously doesnt have anything better to do and all i say is (as my mum used to tell me) "if you dont have anything nice to say MR then dont say anything at all".
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:30 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Originally posted by Jo Cousins
(as my mum used to tell me) "if you dont have anything nice to say MR then dont say anything at all".
You had an 'ol ma too?
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to run with it.

On occasions, he does give some useful views and information, and a negative viewpoint needs to be considered.

PBs main problem is that, as you say, he has nothing better to do. He needs to comment on everything and posts about 14 times a day. Consequently some of the posts are mindless as he cant think of anything more constructive.

You can out him on your ignore list - I did for a time but have learned to scan over the posts quicky just in case.

Read my thread "just bloody typical" His first post was stupid and mindless and just not very mature when I have such bad news (dreamer / immo / etc) but later when he has calmed down and had his posting "fix" he posts some semi-sensible observations.

He really is a sad git, and very bitter and disillusioned, but he has a right to say his piece.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:11 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

He really is a sad git, and very bitter and disillusioned, but he has a right to say his piece.
I have to agree with you though I don't know if he is bitter so much as a bit twisted with his constant need to point out the worst. Though as you mentioned he can give some good advice if asked a direct question and we do need to hear the negatives

Though I feel he has now been enveloped by his alter ego and feels that he needs to justify his nasty persona. As he ran out of things to sat some time ago he now has to drag up the worst news stories from Australia and the best ones from the UK. Also he seems to think that he knows more than everyone else. Well if he'd spent less time surfing the net for crap and got on with life a little more he might have been able to make a go of it.

I could see him making an ideal spin doctor for the current government.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:22 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Is it just me or does anybody else think that Pommie Bastard is a miserable so and so who seems to have nothing positive to say to anything or anyone?? If he feels so awful about people trying to make a new and better life for themselves in Perth, y does he come on the site to listen to them and put them down and discourage them. Sure people need to see the cons of moving too but there is no need to be so blatantly rude in doing so! To me it seems like he just obviously doesnt have anything better to do and all i say is (as my mum used to tell me) "if you dont have anything nice to say MR then dont say anything at all".
I'm sure he neither believes or means half of what he says. He loves fishing, simple as that. He's got the bait and there's plenty to catch, all he has to do is reel 'em in. Easy.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:28 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by chippy
I'm sure he neither believes or means half of what he says. He loves fishing, simple as that. He's got the bait and there's plenty to catch, all he has to do is reel 'em in. Easy.
#

Exactly what i think.....

Troll troll troll ya boat, gently through the expats.... etc.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:36 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice

Click on "My Forum".
Click on "Edit ignore list"
Type in "pommie bastard"
Click on "Update list".

He is no more. He's a dead troll.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:39 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by welshpom
Click on "My Forum".
Click on "Edit ignore list"
Type in "pommie bastard"
Click on "Update list".

He is no more. He's a dead troll.
I did for a while.....but better the devil you know etc. Maybe its just sad curiosity but i found myself wanting to know what crap he was spreading on the toast !!

Don't worry.....hes gone in a few weeks. Coming back to the UK.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:48 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default This really sums it up

I think this picture really sums up what PB has to say

A bit tired.
Attached Thumbnails Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!-yawn_jpg.jpeg  
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:50 am
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't there a rule about "no personal attacks"? No matter what you think of him, I don't think you would appreciate a thread entitled "Jo Cousins sucks!!!".

If you don't like his posts, don't read them, as I think some people here do
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:54 am
HUP
Brain Drained

[If you don't like his posts, don't read them, as I think some people here do
Yes he can have some amusing thing to say but take for an example (one of many) my thread on "found any good music in Oz"

Where he launched into a pointless tirade about UK forces in iraq. And I seem to recall there were several personal comments he made there.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road

he's alright

just dont get pulled in to deep

he loves a wind up

:PARTY:
Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry GOD if you think that i am making a 'personal attack' on PB. I admit it seems that way but i just feel that altho', as i said before we DO need to know the bad things of emigrating as well as the good, there is a right and wrong way of doing it...and i think that perhaps his attacks on people within this forum are a lot more 'personal' than mine! I am not naive or ignorant enough to not want to know of the bad things but it is also important to bear in mind that what works for one doesnt always work for another!
Jo
Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:14 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry GOD if you think that i am making a 'personal attack' on PB. I admit it seems that way but i just feel that altho', as i said before we DO need to know the bad things of emigrating as well as the good, there is a right and wrong way of doing it...and i think that perhaps his attacks on people within this forum are a lot more 'personal' than mine! I am not naive or ignorant enough to not want to know of the bad things but it is also important to bear in mind that what works for one doesnt always work for another!
Jo
Two wrongs don't make a right. No one should be making personal attack. I am sure you didn't mean any harm by it though.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Default PB

Hi God

Good - glad we got that sorted!! Dont want people thinking i am being totally malicious!

Anyhow where r u off to and when?

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.