Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Pom and The Pin - A Moral

The Pom and The Pin - A Moral

Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:46 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Pom and The Pin - A Moral

A woman is tired of her husband falling asleep in church, so she decides to bring a pin with her to stick him with every time he dozes off.

The pastor begins preaching and asks the congregation, "Who is the creator of the universe?" At this moment, the woman notices that her husband is sleeping. She sticks him with the pin and he yells out, "GOD ALMIGHTY!" The pastor says, "Very good, Mr. Smith. That is correct."

A little while latter the pastor asks the congregation, "Who is God Almighty's only Son?" Again, the woman sees that her husband is sleeping, so she sticks him with the pin. He yells out, "JESUS CHRIST!" Again, the pastor says, "Very good, Mr. Smith. I pleased that you are so enthusiastic about this."

A little bit later in the sermon, the pastor asks another question. "What do you think Eve said to Adam after their thirteenth child?" Mrs. Smith again notices that her husband is sleeping, so she sticks him with the pin a third time, to which he yells out, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK!"

...and that's why you should not come to Australia!!!