Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

POLL - Who lives where in Melbourne

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Where do you live in Melbourne ?
Inner (boundary Footscray,Coburg,Hawthorn,St Kilda)
5.26%
South West
5.26%
West
18.42%
North
2.63%
East
26.32%
South East
42.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

POLL - Who lives where in Melbourne

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: POLL - Who lives where in Melbourne

Originally Posted by Bordy
Are you within walking distance of the pubs at Knox O Zone ??
Yes....if the wife lets me out its usually the Knox tavern as they sell draught Coopers.
The "Irish" one always has a vague smell of vomit around the bar area & once its past 10 oclock I feel old.
Bar Bosh is good too - the staff never seem to mind my kids knocking their luridly coloured drinks over (the table & floor usually)
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:05 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: POLL - Who lives where in Melbourne

Originally Posted by hawk2005
Yes....if the wife lets me out its usually the Knox tavern as they sell draught Coopers.
The "Irish" one always has a vague smell of vomit around the bar area & once its past 10 oclock I feel old.
Bar Bosh is good too - the staff never seem to mind my kids knocking their luridly coloured drinks over (the table & floor usually)

Yeah the Irish bar is off limits late at night unless your a real perv

Ive been in the tavern occasionally on a Saturday to put a bet on but I mostly stick to Ferntree Gully pubs.