Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Poll - Should Wilf be banned

View Poll Results: Do you want Wilf banned from this forum?
Yes
58.44%
No
36.36%
He's already on my ignore list - so it doesn't bother me either way
5.19%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Poll - Should Wilf be banned

Old Jun 4th 2003, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

simonsays is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Poll - Should Wilf be banned

Who is sick of this forum be littered with irrelevant and abusive comments from Wilf?

Have your vote.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poll - Should Wilf be banned

Originally posted by simonsays
Who is sick of this forum be littered with irrelevant and abusive comments from Wilf?

Have your vote.
You are a hypocrite boy. Have a look back at your posts.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 12:45 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Wouldn't hurt to host an apprentice sewerage worker here for a while.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania
Wouldn't hurt to host an apprentice sewerage worker here for a while.
Not sure about the description, but thanks for the support.

I only joined because I was sick of the idiot bullies queuing up to bash Rosy just because she wants to go home. Most posters here are idiots who say "good post" when it is all fairy godmother stuff and "ban them" when it is negative. HAlf of them haven't got their own opinion and wait for the few head idiots to tell them what to do. Sad for Australia that they will be coming.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:00 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
Not sure about the description, but thanks for the support.

I only joined because I was sick of the idiot bullies queuing up to bash Rosy just because she wants to go home. Most posters here are idiots who say "good post" when it is all fairy godmother stuff and "ban them" when it is negative. HAlf of them haven't got their own opinion and wait for the few head idiots to tell them what to do. Sad for Australia that they will be coming.
Spare a thought from whence they come. They are video creations, marketing victims.

Yeah, I am one about Rosy. I bet most would, at least, not dislike her if they met. One of the more level headed. Still think she would have been better off having a long visit to Aus rather than emigrating. I thank her for trying.

Last edited by Megalania; Jun 4th 2003 at 1:11 am.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Spare a though from whence they come. They are video creations, marketing victims.

Yeah, I am one about Rosy. I bet most would, at least, not dislike her if they met. One of the more level headed. Still think she would have been better off having a long visit to Aus rather than emigrating. I thank her for trying.
She seems a nice woman to me too. She has knocked the ozzie education system and started out a bit too keen - this is a crime no this site and deserves public flogging so it seems. I will knock the English system - it is an underfunded shambles in a lot of Manchester so my family tell me - but that would get people agreeing.

I sympathise with her for losing money and getting new problems. If Oz packed in the fantasy island thing then maybe a few more people would save their money. Once you have lived here for a bit, it is just so bloody ordinary that it is not worth it and for all those who say we want a change or arent I brave going on an adventure then no, it is a english speaking country with an english type culture (if you think it is very different to england then you need to travel more). Not exactly going to Mars is it?
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:21 am
Banned

She seems a nice woman to me too. She has knocked the ozzie education system and started out a bit too keen - this is a crime no this site and deserves public flogging so it seems. I will knock the English system - it is an underfunded shambles in a lot of Manchester so my family tell me - but that would get people agreeing.

I sympathise with her for losing money and getting new problems. If Oz packed in the fantasy island thing then maybe a few more people would save their money. Once you have lived here for a bit, it is just so bloody ordinary that it is not worth it and for all those who say we want a change or arent I brave going on an adventure then no, it is a english speaking country with an english type culture (if you think it is very different to england then you need to travel more). Not exactly going to Mars is it?
You blame the victim, but that is a Poms stock in trade.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

You blame the victim, but that is a Poms stock in trade.
You lot love this thing about whinging poms. The truth is I have never heard a bigger bunch of old ladies than when I came here. Ozzies moan all day all night.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:31 am
Banned

You lot love this thing about whinging poms. The truth is I have never heard a bigger bunch of old ladies than when I came here. Ozzies moan all day all night.
Been sleeping with old Aussie ladies? Should let them get their sleep.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Been sleeping with old Aussie ladies? Should let them get their sleep.
If the old ozzie men are not up to it eh?
Old Jun 4th 2003, 1:43 am
Banned

If the old ozzie men are not up to it eh?
What's a slice off a cut loaf?
Old Jun 4th 2003, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

What's a slice off a cut loaf?
It's what you get for five hours overtime in most ozzie companies.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 2:06 am
Banned

It's what you get for five hours overtime in most ozzie companies.
They got you under their thumb or don't you do enough during normal hours to justify your wage? Simple, start your own company.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

They got you under their thumb or don't you do enough during normal hours to justify your wage? Simple, start your own company.
This land lives on unpaid overtime. It is a poor man's vampire. New immos are treated like crap and they are scared to complain because it has taken them 6 months of begging to get the lousy job theyhave got - only 3 steps down from their teenage son who stayed at home - and you are proud of it.
Who wants to mow lawns like a teenager. That is 50% of the businesses here.
Old Jun 4th 2003, 2:23 am
Banned

This land lives on unpaid overtime. It is a poor man's vampire. New immos are treated like crap and they are scared to complain because it has taken them 6 months of begging to get the lousy job theyhave got - only 3 steps down from their teenage son who stayed at home - and you are proud of it.
Who wants to mow lawns like a teenager. That is 50% of the businesses here.
This may be useful info for immos. SUBSTANTIATE and you will be less useless.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.