Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Poll: Have you been to Australia?

View Poll Results: Have you been to Australia?
Applied for a Visa but have only seen Home 'n Away.
15.38%
Applied for a Visa but have been down under before.
51.65%
Applied for a Visa and have been many times mate!
25.27%
Applied for a Visa cos Ramsey Street looks great.
7.69%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Have you been to Australia?

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 1:21 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice
Smile Poll: Have you been to Australia?

Just wondering how many people have applied for thier Visa but have never been?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 1:25 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: Have you been to Australia?

Originally Posted by Beegee
Just wondering how many people have applied for thier Visa but have never been?
The first time i went was in 98 on a years working holiday visa. Have been back many times. Recieved my residence in Jan 2003. Have been there many times since 98 but just on tourist visas. the last time was last year in November to start my residence. Will be back in 2006.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:17 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never been but hubby went on a 1 year WHV visa and LOVED it!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

None of the above.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:22 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
None of the above.
Alright Matt what category do you fit in to?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Alright Matt what category do you fit in to?
Applied for a Visa, never been there but I've seen more of Australia than Home 'n Away and I don't think Ramsey Street looks that great ... mate
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:28 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Applied for a Visa, never been there but I've seen more of Australia than Home 'n Away and I don't think Ramsey Street looks that great ... mate
Ah so you have watched Prisoner Cell Block H as well then
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

Ah so you have watched Prisoner Cell Block H as well then
AND I've seen Rolf live, so, fully clued-up
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:33 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

AND I've seen Rolf live, so, fully clued-up
Was that in a muddy field with 100,000's more?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Was that in a muddy field with 100,000's more?
Guildford actually (rock and roll!) ... we did a nice rugby-rendition of "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" though
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Lived there for 6 years as a kid.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:38 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Guildford actually (rock and roll!) ... we did a nice rugby-rendition of "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" though
An ex saw him at Glastonbury a few years ago and said he was the best act there
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Me & Chris went for 3 months in 96 Done loads of touring & loved it!! got pregnant and came home

Sue want to go back now please.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Garry,Sue & James is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied for visa but have never been
Brother has lived in Sydney for 4 years
As he & Mark Twain said "In twenty years time you will regret more the things you didn't do than those you did"
Life is not a trial run
Asked our agent the same question & he said that about 50% of the applicants they process have never been
Garry :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

lived in adelaide and melbourne with my parents from 1982 till 1984, went back for the first time when i was 18 in 1995, been to the eastcoast 3 times, went cycling in WA for six months in 2002 - fell hopelessly in love with WA and 'the man' (not in that order though... ) - been to perth 4 times after that and moving out there on 8 december....seen a bit more than home and away and neighbours i guess...lots of rex hunt and steve irwin too

tanja

Last edited by sunny side up; Nov 22nd 2004 at 5:35 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.