Yes-Visa only
8.00%
Did not use agent
41.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Poll- agent assistance

Old Aug 19th 2005, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

lilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poll- agent assistance

For info and out of curiosity, how did people obtain their results from TRA and DIMIA? I would have put this in immigration forum but didn't have the create poll option.

Last edited by lilstewie; Aug 19th 2005 at 11:12 am.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

lilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll- agent assistance

Originally Posted by lilstewie
For info and out of curiosity, how did people obtain their results from TRA and DIMIA? I would have put this in immigration forum but didn't have the create poll option.
Bump
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

At the minute, it seems like those that use agents tend to use them for the whole process - more than likely for the peace of mind. Thanks to all those who vote, and keep em coming.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

At the minute, it seems like those that use agents tend to use them for the whole process - more than likely for the peace of mind. Thanks to all those who vote, and keep em coming.
yet another bump.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:28 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I obtained my approval from AIM myself. I did not see the point in using an agent for that.

The actual application I used an agent simply because at the time visa applications were taking 12-18 months and to get knocked back after over a years wait due to a small error in completing the forms would have been a little dishartening

In hindsight the application would not have been difficult but it did give me peace of mind.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

I used an Agent (ASA) for my skills assessment (NOOSR) and 136 application.

SS
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:07 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Agent free zone
Old Aug 20th 2005, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Agent free zone
i must be sad, the more i read the more confused i got so Mr Lombard has the happy task of helping me he is such a lucky man.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Also used ASA, they were great, and as i was only a few months from being deducted another 5 points for hitting 35 :scared: :scared: I want the paperwork to be checked.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

bump
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:10 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

If you have the time to dedicate to the whole application and feel confident when reading the information provdided by immigration, then do it yourself. However if you think your application will be more complex, seek advice through an agent. The whole application process for us was time consuming and given the time again, I might consider an agent...but we have got the visa so we are happy.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

If you have a straight forward case, do it yourself. You'll get all the help you need on here.

If there is anything that might be complicated, divorces and children spring to mind, then you should seek professional advice.

You will have to do most of the leg-work yourself anyway!