Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Police warn: beach is no-go zone this weekend

Police warn: beach is no-go zone this weekend

Old Dec 17th 2005, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

ozbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police warn: beach is no-go zone this weekend

The New South Wales Police Commissioner has declared many popular beaches no go zones this weekend.

video news:
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200512/r67574_186998.asx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police warn: beach is no-go zone this weekend

Originally Posted by ozbear
The New South Wales Police Commissioner has declared many popular beaches no go zones this weekend.

video news:
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200512/r67574_186998.asx
its not just the beaches. u cant stand at a bus stop at night round this way
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
its not just the beaches. u cant stand at a bus stop at night round this way
really is it that bad?

Get a cab you tight sod
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
really is it that bad?

Get a cab you tight sod
it is that bad mate. my son left work last night and went for a bus, only to be surrounded with a mod of about 12. one punch to the back of the neck was enough for him . thanfully,
hes fine. just a bit of hurt pride. the worst of it is how he will now look at the other side, if u know what i mean.
stupid arse here would have tried to take the 12 on lol
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:59 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

it is that bad mate. my son left work last night and went for a bus, only to be surrounded with a mod of about 12. one punch to the back of the neck was enough for him . thanfully,
hes fine. just a bit of hurt pride. the worst of it is how he will now look at the other side, if u know what i mean.
stupid arse here would have tried to take the 12 on lol
That's terrible, so I take it it was a racial attack.

Glad your boys ok.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

That's terrible, so I take it it was a racial attack.

Glad your boys ok.
well he tried to shout "im Scottish"
so i take it if your white your an easy target. dont really think its about race mate. i think its more of gangs of hids driving about looking for a bit of excitment. the fact that hes white just makes him stick out.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:03 am

well he tried to shout "im Scottish"
so i take it if your white your an easy target. dont really think its about race mate. i think its more of gangs of hids driving about looking for a bit of excitment. the fact that hes white just makes him stick out.

I wonder how long before it starts here
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

I wonder how long before it starts here
just depends on how bored or brave they get. its happening on both sides. a wee guy i work with got slapped last week for being a leb. ther wee guys as black as 2 in the morning. thats what i mean about it not really being what the press make it. its more a white v blackish kind of thing
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:09 am

just depends on how bored or brave they get. its happening on both sides. a wee guy i work with got slapped last week for being a leb. ther wee guys as black as 2 in the morning. thats what i mean about it not really being what the press make it. its more a white v blackish kind of thing
Oh well, no sanctuary from that kind of shit here
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

Oh well, no sanctuary from that kind of shit here
frain not mate.
the funny thing is, they are all working together all day then go out a pick fights at night.
its a shame really cos oz just wont be the same after this. it will take years to heal. if it ever does
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:39 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice and quiet down Bondi today.
No WRXs or Utes with Aussie flags playing Barnsey or men at work.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bondipom
Nice and quiet down Bondi today.
No WRXs or Utes with Aussie flags playing Barnsey or men at work.
just found out my two daughters went for a drive to bondi to see if it was ok
just spent an hour trying to talk sense to them.
sometimes u have just gotta wonder how thick your kids can get
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:14 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear about your lad soapy. Buggers the lot of them!!

We just been down to Cooge Beach for dinner (love it down there great place). Police have blocks on every approach road, pulling over any car they feel like. Thankfully we must look too old for trouble makers as they waved us through Very heavily policed though.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:18 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

just found out my two daughters went for a drive to bondi to see if it was ok
just spent an hour trying to talk sense to them.
sometimes u have just gotta wonder how thick your kids can get
As it turns out they would have been fine but you can never tell. The police were out in force checking everyone going onto Campbell Parade. I think they are more worried about Sunday.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus Christ that's unreal. Wow.

I don't know what to say

lace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.