Wikiposts

police transfer

Old Aug 30th 2003, 6:18 am
Just Joined

mowgli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default police transfer

Hi everyone,

a question, i have afriend who is in the police service as a detective and he is looking to transfer over to nz, does anyone know if they are recruiting, and if so would he have to go through immigration or transfer through te british police.

any advice would be great.

Mowgli
Old Aug 30th 2003, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: police transfer

Originally posted by mowgli
Hi everyone,

a question, i have afriend who is in the police service as a detective and he is looking to transfer over to nz, does anyone know if they are recruiting, and if so would he have to go through immigration or transfer through te british police.

any advice would be great.

Mowgli
When were over in July, it was all the news, a massive recruitment drive of 50 or so officers, most seemed to be from up t' north. They had to undergo a period of re training and throw in their rank, but it said on the report that eventually they would be eligible for accelerated promo. I think most were based in and around Aukland. Hope this helps. LMS
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

mowgli is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks sully,

i will let my friend know.

mowgli