Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

police checks - forms for immigration

police checks - forms for immigration

Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:46 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default police checks - forms for immigration

hi all,

Need to get a copy of the form needed for police checks, anyone got a link so i can download it online, the search funtion doesnt seem to be working for me

Cheers

Justin (hate bloody working nights - but think of the money!!!!)
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:00 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: police checks - forms for immigration

Originally Posted by eljustino
hi all,

Need to get a copy of the form needed for police checks, anyone got a link so i can download it online, the search funtion doesnt seem to be working for me

Cheers

Found it, here is the link for anyone who wants it

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms/3019b.doc

Justin
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:02 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

Cheers

What do you mean nights??? Its 9am here!!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Found it, here is the link for anyone who wants it

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms/3019b.doc

Justin
This is the link for people in the area covered by the Metropolitan Police ONLY!
You need to get the form for your local force area - lots of them are on the Force websites, otherwise ring your local police HQ. Some police stations also have stocks. Ask for a Data Protection/Subject Access form.
Although all the checks are done in London, you must apply through the area in which you live.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:32 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Originally Posted by Pollyana
This is the link for people in the area covered by the Metropolitan Police ONLY!
You need to get the form for your local force area - lots of them are on the Force websites, otherwise ring your local police HQ. Some police stations also have stocks. Ask for a Data Protection/Subject Access form.
Although all the checks are done in London, you must apply through the area in which you live.

Thanks polly, I had filled the other form in you have saved me from making a balls up. I have just posted a letter on the immigration forum about medicals and police checks can you have a look would like your advice if possible.

Thanks

Justin