police checks

Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy police checks

do the plice checks always take 40 days had our meds done 2 1/2 weeks ago. police checks handed in 32 days ago frustrating waiting for them. Is there any way of chasing them up
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police checks

Originally Posted by raven
do the plice checks always take 40 days had our meds done 2 1/2 weeks ago. police checks handed in 32 days ago frustrating waiting for them. Is there any way of chasing them up

They take UP TO 40 days, so could be with you any day now really. No point chasing them up until after the 40 days as they will only tell you to ring back. It's very frustrating just waiting for them isn't it, I remember it well. Chin up, they'll get to you soon.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:01 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raven

Ours took about 50 days approx.

They sent the first two to the wrong address, the third set went walkabouts and they organised I should come to NSY to pick up a 4th set in person and the same day, the third set turned up, a bit downtrodden and sorry for itself with a large footprint on the envelope.

Which we kept as a souvenir.

We had a nightmare with ours to be honest Raven.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:15 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

And on the other hand, mine came through in 10 days.

Hang in there... it all depends on how busy they are.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
And on the other hand, mine came through in 10 days.

Hang in there... it all depends on how busy they are.

Had mine had the correct address on then we would have got them at 38 days.

But they went somewhere else - twice.

God knows who has them but the main thing is, we have ours now.

I think they are normally done either before or within the required time. We were just unlucky.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: police checks

Originally Posted by WendyC
They take UP TO 40 days, so could be with you any day now really. No point chasing them up until after the 40 days as they will only tell you to ring back. It's very frustrating just waiting for them isn't it, I remember it well. Chin up, they'll get to you soon.
Mine arrived within 10 working days - OH's arrived dot on the 40th working day after we posted them.

Deffo no point ringing them until 40th working day as they wont entertain your query till then.

hope they arrive for you soon

Paula