police checks

Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice
Default police checks

We're currently filling out our 47sk and trying to take in all thats required to complete it fully. I know that for medicals, we should check which doctor is the nearest to us (we're in Scotland) but who should be contact for the police reports. Will it be the nearest HQ to us and do we just contact them by phone or by letter? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:38 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police checks

Originally Posted by kozzae
We're currently filling out our 47sk and trying to take in all thats required to complete it fully. I know that for medicals, we should check which doctor is the nearest to us (we're in Scotland) but who should be contact for the police reports. Will it be the nearest HQ to us and do we just contact them by phone or by letter? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

go to your local police station and ask them for some forms it doesnt cost anything for the forms but it does cost £10 each person to get one done

remember everyone over 16 needs a police check

good luck

jan xx
Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Something to bear in mind these checks take approx 40 days. Good Luck

John
Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

thanks
Thanks Jan

Your information has been helpful. Our application to the TRA was acknowledged on 23rd January and we're now doing the time consuming bit of completing the application form. The forms seem to go on and on. We're being sponsered by our sister as well so we need to wait on that being return to us. I've been checking on some information about when to request the police and medical reports. I hope to send off our application by the end of this month and I think I will wait until a case number is received and then get the reports carried out but at least now I know who to contact. Where are you hoping to head for?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:10 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jan

Your information has been helpful. Our application to the TRA was acknowledged on 23rd January and we're now doing the time consuming bit of completing the application form. The forms seem to go on and on. We're being sponsered by our sister as well so we need to wait on that being return to us. I've been checking on some information about when to request the police and medical reports. I hope to send off our application by the end of this month and I think I will wait until a case number is received and then get the reports carried out but at least now I know who to contact. Where are you hoping to head for?

sorry cant help about the sponsor thing but

we have booked our meds for the end of this month (unrequested)

the police checks we sent for when we sent the tra off because it takes anything up to 40 days

i know if you need your tra for application form you cant send it off until you have the tra back (possitive one)

hope this helps anymore info neede dont hesitate to ask

jan xx
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:37 pm
Banned

mosha is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks

Cos youre in scotland you need to get checks from Scottish and national Police forces...we did.
We got checks done from Strathclyde Polis and then national.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:38 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

thanks
just pop in to your local police station, or you can normally download the forms off the net from your county police web site.