Police Checks

Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:02 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Question Police Checks

What do they need to know on the police checks hubbys company are starting the pr process for us just the basics as we will need to do the rest when we are in sydney. The reason i ask is i am a registered childminder and as such had to have police checks done for myself and hubby when i registered two years ago they are enhanced dislosures so would these be relevant i know we will still need new ones as alot can happen in 2 years but wondered whether i should hang onto these ones too.

Cheers Poshrice
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by poshrice
What do they need to know on the police checks hubbys company are starting the pr process for us just the basics as we will need to do the rest when we are in sydney. The reason i ask is i am a registered childminder and as such had to have police checks done for myself and hubby when i registered two years ago they are enhanced dislosures so would these be relevant i know we will still need new ones as alot can happen in 2 years but wondered whether i should hang onto these ones too.

Cheers Poshrice
Hi

Enhanced disclosures are done in Scotland by Disclosure Scotland, a Govt. body separate from Police. I was in simlar position with three enhanced disclosures, but still had to get the police checks. They only cost £10. each, get a form from your local police office. Ours took app.5 weeks to be returned to us, so front loading may be an option if you are trying to speed up the process.

Cheer
BB
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:49 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Checks

police checks have to be less than 1 yr old
Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:51 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
police checks have to be less than 1 yr old
I thought as much just wondered whether it was worth holding on to the old ones.

Cheers
Poshrice