Police checks

Old Sep 16th 2005, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Kimmy67 will become famous soon enoughKimmy67 will become famous soon enough
Default Police checks

Hi can anyone tell me, when they request you to do your police checks - do they send you their forms to be taken down the police station and sent off or do you just get them from your local station and fill them in and get them ok'd with passport and then send them off.

I did go and get them from our local station but then hubby said that he had read somewhere on here that they send you Austalian ones to get filled in?

Just thought I would check before we all trog down to the local bobby shop.

Kim
Old Sep 16th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Police checks

Originally Posted by Kimmy67
Hi can anyone tell me, when they request you to do your police checks - do they send you their forms to be taken down the police station and sent off or do you just get them from your local station and fill them in and get them ok'd with passport and then send them off.

I did go and get them from our local station but then hubby said that he had read somewhere on here that they send you Austalian ones to get filled in?

Kim
Hi Kim

you just get the forms from your local cop shop fill them in, and when we did them (app.six months ago) it cost £10.00 each. Then post them off, ours took about a month to be returned
BB
Old Sep 16th 2005, 10:44 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police checks

Kim

Hi Kim,

We got ours from the local police station & sent them off with our meds ( we frontloaded)
They dont send you Oz ones to fill in,local bobby ones will do!

Donna.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Kimmy67 will become famous soon enoughKimmy67 will become famous soon enough

Cool thanks guys, will fill em in then, it is still £10.00 by the way.

Cheers Kim
Old Sep 16th 2005, 10:48 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Cool thanks guys, will fill em in then, it is still £10.00 by the way.

Cheers Kim

It cost us £10 each,but that was over a year ago

Donna.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 11:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Reading your location, you are probably covered by Staffs Police -

http://www.staffordshire.police.uk/f...protection.htm
Old Sep 16th 2005, 11:56 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

We have just got back from collecting the forms they are still a tenner , i thought we could fill em in there and then ,took driving license as ID but they wanted passports AAAARRRRGGG otherwise you have to send original Docs in the post , so got to fill em in and go back!!

Kris x