police checks

Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

joered999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default police checks

i have had my TRA approved it only took 8 months now i am about to send my SIR visa forms, i need an updated police check,the last one about 18 months ago only showed a caution from 25 years ago, there was another offence at the same time but it did not show up,should i put it on the form or not,and will it affect my application.??????
anyone help i dont want to make a mistake now !!!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: police checks

Originally Posted by joered999
i have had my TRA approved it only took 8 months now i am about to send my SIR visa forms, i need an updated police check,the last one about 18 months ago only showed a caution from 25 years ago, there was another offence at the same time but it did not show up,should i put it on the form or not,and will it affect my application.??????
anyone help i dont want to make a mistake now !!!!!!
i would not declare it if it,s not on there already, i guess you will have to apply for a new check as it,s over 12 months old. i sent mine of with 3 things on them nothing very bad just normal youngster stuff and been told that visas are waiting as soon as the med,s get there, so good luck darren
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by karenjc
i would not declare it if it,s not on there already, i guess you will have to apply for a new check as it,s over 12 months old. i sent mine of with 3 things on them nothing very bad just normal youngster stuff and been told that visas are waiting as soon as the med,s get there, so good luck darren

thanks for that reply
we are from redditch looking to go to the sunshine coast i was a site manager but i will have to back on the tools to start with i am a bricklayer
what part of brum are you from we used to live in kings heath and whats your job.
your are lucky your kids are quite young ,ihave a lad nearly 15 and a daughter 16 who is not keen onthe move i keep telling her to give it a couple of years then she can do what she likes, i think she will like it once she gets out there who knows
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joered999
thanks for that reply
we are from redditch looking to go to the sunshine coast i was a site manager but i will have to back on the tools to start with i am a bricklayer
what part of brum are you from we used to live in kings heath and whats your job.
your are lucky your kids are quite young ,ihave a lad nearly 15 and a daughter 16 who is not keen onthe move i keep telling her to give it a couple of years then she can do what she likes, i think she will like it once she gets out there who knows
not that lucky as my lad is teething at the moment , i,m a car sprayer and karen is a nursery nurse, were in yardley but hopefully in august we will be on the gold coast, i think it,s the norm for older kids to not want to leave there mates, gilfriend,s etc, but give them a few months over ther they won,t want to come back. just to let you know that there is a get together this sunday in balsall common and i know that there are 2 family,s with 16 year old girls going, so if you fancy it let us know and i,ll give you the detail,s all the best darren
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

not that lucky as my lad is teething at the moment , i,m a car sprayer and karen is a nursery nurse, were in yardley but hopefully in august we will be on the gold coast, i think it,s the norm for older kids to not want to leave there mates, gilfriend,s etc, but give them a few months over ther they won,t want to come back. just to let you know that there is a get together this sunday in balsall common and i know that there are 2 family,s with 16 year old girls going, so if you fancy it let us know and i,ll give you the detail,s all the best darren
i saw the get together on another post if i can get my daughter to come i might give it a try or i might come anyway just to meet some oz bound people where exactly is the pub and we will see you sunday, its 1pm i think
speak to you soon im off to watch the builders from hell
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

[joered999]i saw the get together on another post if i can get my daQUOTE=ughter to come i might give it a try or i might come anyway just to meet some oz bound people where exactly is the pub and we will see you sunday, its 1pm i think
speak to you soon im off to watch the builders from hell[/QUOTE]
it,s at the white horse in balsall common if you look at the the west mid,s link there are direction,s on there , all the best
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:53 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I say you should include it. You have to have done something pretty bad it seems to fail the application on character grounds and a caution is very unlikely to stop you. If you don't declare it and somehow DIMIA get to find out about it the future (unlikely admittedly) it is possible they could cancel the visa years into the future and put you on the next plane to the UK. So for peace of mind I would declare it, I did similar on my agents advice.