Wikiposts

Police checks

Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:59 pm
earlswood

Default Police checks

Got em back today

We are not criminals.... no one has stolen my identity.........a bit boring after the excitment of the meds last week

Just for info sent the forms off 2 weeks ago, had the reciept last week and came back all clear today!! Not bad for Birmingham.

Put the house on the market Monday... not a bad week!
(SHHHHHHHHHHHH musn't tempt fate)

Earlswood

Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Yes, shutup darling
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:13 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to hearing how the Birmingham accent goes down in Oz lol
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:22 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by Bordy
Look forward to hearing how the Birmingham accent goes down in Oz lol
Bordy,

Although I have lived in and around Bham all of my life I havn't actually got a real Brummy Accent, I had elecution lessons as a child actually (Said with plum in mouth!)

Just ask Boomie...Plumber and Arlene........ they will tell you!!

Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:23 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by Billabong
Yes, shutup darling
And as for you Mr Earlswood, get on with yer work havn't you got anything better to do in that office????

I however am working from home and can get away with it

Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well hope you get on better than my Scottish accent, Ive been asked what part of Ireland, Canada & New Zealand I come from lol
Old Feb 26th 2004, 10:30 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by Bordy
Well hope you get on better than my Scottish accent, Ive been asked what part of Ireland, Canada & New Zealand I come from lol

Old Feb 27th 2004, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police checks

Originally posted by earlswood
Got em back today

We are not criminals.... no one has stolen my identity.........a bit boring after the excitment of the meds last week

Just for info sent the forms off 2 weeks ago, had the reciept last week and came back all clear today!! Not bad for Birmingham.

Earlswood

Hi Earlswood

Good news on the police check front we also have ours back now, just got the meds to do.

Best of luck with the house hope it all goes smoothly.

footie xx
Old Feb 27th 2004, 2:02 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news.......Earlswood family , another step closer

Must agree Anita speak's like royalty ! mind you Chris talk's like a right yam,yam!

all the best plum
Old Feb 27th 2004, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber
Great news.......Earlswood family , another step closer

Must agree Anita speak's like royalty ! mind you Chris talk's like a right yam,yam!

all the best plum

arlene
Old Feb 27th 2004, 2:54 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default wahooooooo

Andy's Police check has come back today too....... thats it all ov em done now....... posted them to the agent to send off for us.

They have already sent the other two police checks and al the requested information.......

Meds on Wednesday....... then sit back once again.......

Come on Addy....... there are loads of us here just longing for a glimmer of that grant!!!!!

Love Boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Feb 27th 2004 at 2:57 am.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 3:24 am
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Also got mine back today, or should i say got both of mine back.
1 from NSY, and 1 from my non existent solicitor in Canada( where it was sent by mistake)

Arron.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

cheeky ba****d
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:24 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Yam cheeky bar%%%%d .......get it right chris!

ya yam , yam.

:lecture:
Old Mar 28th 2004, 9:34 am
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police checks

Originally posted by earlswood
Got em back today

Earlswood
Hi Earlswood, we put our house on the market about 4 weeks back, as yet no offers, my mrs has to be in oz by sept, so hopefully we can shift the place asap, we are heading for melbourne, mainly because of the industry there as I work in a car factory. Any reasons why you've chosen Brisbane. We fancied Brisbane after we had a holiday on the gold coast a few yrs back, but its sposed to be really humid in the summer. Only time will tell, we cant wait to get over there. Good luck with your adventure.