Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Police check disclosed speeding fine 4 years ago

Police check disclosed speeding fine 4 years ago

Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice
Default Police check disclosed speeding fine 4 years ago

Will a speeding fine and penalty points 4 years ago cause any concern to DIMIA.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:19 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police check disclosed speeding fine 4 years ago

Originally Posted by kozzae
No.

I was having a good read up today about the police checks, and you need to have a criminal record to create a possible problems.

Who hasn't got points in the UK ?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:19 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

nope they are only interested in custodial sentences
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Originally Posted by furkew
No.

I was having a good read up today about the police checks, and you need to have a criminal record to create a possible problems.

thanks for that. Been worrying all day about it. I'll sleep soundly now!!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:28 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that. Been worrying all day about it. I'll sleep soundly now!!
just dont mess up in the next 40 days
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:10 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
nope they are only interested in custodial sentences
I had a criminal record in the UK from 16 years ago, I disclosed it on my application, got the visa - no problem. I also declared it upon landing in Adelaide, got pulled by the immigration guy at the airport, he asked me what I had done, so I explained it was from a long time ago and he said I had to declare it everytime I enter Australia.................I also explained that was the reason for him and me having the conversation we were having.............because I declaired it!!!!

Bloody Idiot!!!

Have they forgotten most are only here because THEIR forefathers where CRIMS?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul

Have they forgotten most are only here because THEIR forefathers where CRIMS?

Not at all true.

Furthermore,be aware that any kids you have/might have could well be called a criminal by the Brits if they (your kids) return to the UK for any period of time.

I'm sick of being told both to my face and behind my back that my forefathers were crims, that I'm of criminal stock....even tho I can clearly explain my ancestry - small business owner/tradespeople on one side, farming on the other...Scots/Irish.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Not at all true.

Furthermore,be aware that any kids you have/might have could well be called a criminal by the Brits if they (your kids) return to the UK for any period of time.

I'm sick of being told both to my face and behind my back that my forefathers were crims, that I'm of criminal stock....even tho I can clearly explain my ancestry - small business owner/tradespeople on one side, farming on the other...Scots/Irish.
I get weary of being called a Pom and aren't particularly impressed by my kids being mocked at school, but I just tell um "sticks and stones".
You being a Doctor should be above all that nonsense
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bramptonbrian
I get weary of being called a Pom and aren't particularly impressed by my kids being mocked at school, but I just tell um "sticks and stones".
You being a Doctor should be above all that nonsense

Trainee doc. and it's other trainees who say it it pees me off...funny the first time (like Ive not heard it b4 tho), but after the 100th!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all true.

Some of my forefathers ( and mothers ) were convicts and I couldnt be prouder of them. The hardships these people went thru was unbelievable and the fact they not only survived but made contributions to the establishment of Australia makes them legends in my eyes. Every day I thank Great great great great great grandfather David for stealing somebodys coat, otherwise Id be having to go thru the same visa crap as others
Old Sep 16th 2006, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Trainee doc. and it's other trainees who say it it pees me off...funny the first time (like Ive not heard it b4 tho), but after the 100th!!!
Don't mess about if there's more than one picking on you. No mercy ~ go for they weakest one all guns blazing (that's what I've done in the past, don't know if it's a good idea though as I rarely have any friends ).
We moved to aus from nz and generally anyone who's aware of that asks us to say "fush & chups", bit bizarre seeing we are English but usually oblige anyway in my best north island Moari accent .
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by christinabell
Some of my forefathers ( and mothers ) were convicts and I couldnt be prouder of them. The hardships these people went thru was unbelievable and the fact they not only survived but made contributions to the establishment of Australia makes them legends in my eyes.

Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:17 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

NOPE
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by furkew
No.

ME!!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 2:15 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
ME!!!!!
and me!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.