Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

police check back !

police check back !

Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy police check back !

ah, look at u lot, u are so nosey
Everyone starting out on the road to OZ, LISTEN or should I say READ
If you have ever done anything wrong, declare it!!!!!!!
I have just had my police check back and I have a reset conviction on it from 20 years ago. I had honestly forgotten all about it till a few months ago when I spoke to a friend who reminded me. We were just about to send off our application for PR without it. I’m so glad we didn’t. Its crazy it’s a £150 fine that will chase me for life and I didn’t even do it. The usual, told by the lawyer to plead guilty and it will be a slap on the wrist. If only I could find that guy now.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: police check back !

but its not all bad. glasgow check came back to sydney within 2 weeks
Old Feb 14th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
but its not all bad. glasgow check came back to sydney within 2 weeks
are you on a 457 visa at the moment then? surely you can appeal or declare it now? Not sure how it works but seems silly if it was a while ago! Years ago the place was full of bloody convicts, now they're being picky!!!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 9:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by glittababe
are you on a 457 visa at the moment then? surely you can appeal or declare it now? Not sure how it works but seems silly if it was a while ago! Years ago the place was full of bloody convicts, now they're being picky!!!
yes im on the 4 year deal and
no its fine, i hadnt sent the app off. lucky i think. i will be fine, but if i hadnt declared it. it would have just delayed things

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 14th 2005 at 10:23 am.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:22 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

I didn’t even do it.
Ah, that old chesnut.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by mutant
Ah, that old chesnut.
shhhhhhh !!!!!
i cant even rmbr it, never mind weather i did it or not
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

shhhhhhh !!!!!
I had a minor conviction and a £50 fine 11 years ago. My solicitor told me that many MP's have minor criminal records and not to worry about it

My agent told me to declare it and write a character ref for myself saying how i was young and foolish at the time and have grown up etc etc and that i would never do anything bad again.

i'm now in the assurer stage of my app. Fingers crossed!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by leedslad
I had a minor conviction and a £50 fine 11 years ago. My solicitor told me that many MP's have minor criminal records and not to worry about it

My agent told me to declare it and write a character ref for myself saying how i was young and foolish at the time and have grown up etc etc and that i would never do anything bad again.

i'm now in the assurer stage of my app. Fingers crossed!
thank you. good luck with everything
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:41 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

shhhhhhh !!!!!
Soapy ye bad bugger that ye are
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

thank you. good luck with everything
Cheers, you too
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
Soapy ye bad bugger that ye are
u watch it u, or ill send the boys roon tae sort u oot. now that i have rmbred i have a record i feel like a gangster
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:47 am

u watch it u, or ill send the boys roon tae sort u oot. now that i have rmbred i have a record i feel like a gangster

ohhhh errrrr mrs hey if they r fit then send them round lol am bored and just about ready to go to ma pit lol
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

ohhhh errrrr mrs hey if they r fit then send them round lol am bored and just about ready to go to ma pit lol
ha haha no way, i wouldnt put them through it
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:58 am

ha haha no way, i wouldnt put them through it

ohhh now ur gettin cheeky lol they may enjoy it
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

ohhh now ur gettin cheeky lol they may enjoy it
aye right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.