Police check

Old Mar 8th 2006, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Police check

Mine has just come through after 10 days, not the 40 I was expecting.

Just thought I'd let you know this if you're waiting for one.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Police check

we just got ours back too. My question is "do we just send them on thier own" ? No copies of passports, counter signed etc ?

Regards,
Ian.

Originally Posted by iPom
Mine has just come through after 10 days, not the 40 I was expecting.

Just thought I'd let you know this if you're waiting for one.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by skyblue
we just got ours back too. My question is "do we just send them on thier own" ? No copies of passports, counter signed etc ?

Regards,
Ian.
It all goes in with your visa application... or at least mine does .... ? So I'm not sure why you'd send it on it's own .... ?
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

It all goes in with your visa application... or at least mine does .... ? So I'm not sure why you'd send it on it's own .... ?

you can wait until theyre requested by your co
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by debbiemc
you can wait until theyre requested by your co
I'm on a spouse visa and it says that it must all go in together. Either way, I'm relieved I'll be getting my visa before travelling to Aus!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

sg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura about

I'm on a spouse visa and it says that it must all go in together. Either way, I'm relieved I'll be getting my visa before travelling to Aus!

Hi, I am going through the application process of spouse visa for my wife and her children, I noticed in your posting that you have been told " it must all go together" we have received the police checks back so they will be included in this application, and have got certified copies of all documents required as well. My question to this post is should we go ahead and get the medicals done and include them with the application or should we wait until we get a file reference and get asked to do them ??

Any comments gratefully received,

Simon
Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sg1964
Hi, I am going through the application process of spouse visa for my wife and her children, I noticed in your posting that you have been told " it must all go together" we have received the police checks back so they will be included in this application, and have got certified copies of all documents required as well. My question to this post is should we go ahead and get the medicals done and include them with the application or should we wait until we get a file reference and get asked to do them ??

Any comments gratefully received,

Simon

The medical can be done any time and they post it in. The medical is valid for 12 months.
If your application is in already they match up the medical with your application.
My medical was done first, 8 months ago. My visa paperwork is just going in this week ... they'll match it up there and all will be sorted.
You need the medical anyway, so don't wait to be asked. Go make the appointment and get cracking on it.

Hope that helps.
My medical
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

sg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura about

The medical can be done any time and they post it in. The medical is valid for 12 months.
If your application is in already they match up the medical with your application.
My medical was done first, 8 months ago. My visa paperwork is just going in this week ... they'll match it up there and all will be sorted.
You need the medical anyway, so don't wait to be asked. Go make the appointment and get cracking on it.

Hope that helps.
My medical
Thanks iPom, will look into that very soon.

Simon