Reload this Page >

Points on UK Driving Licence

Points on UK Driving Licence

Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:55 am
Just Joined

Casey.Jones. is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Points on UK Driving Licence

I've got 4 points on my driving licence. :curse:
Does anyone know if this affects my visa application?
Somebody mentioned that their brother couldn't emigrate to somewhere in the Middle East because he had points on his licence!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Points on UK Driving Licence

How would they know??

Did you go to court? if not I wouldn't worry, had 6 on mine, never crossed my mind!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:42 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casey.Jones.
I've got 4 points on my driving licence. :curse:
Does anyone know if this affects my visa application?
Somebody mentioned that their brother couldn't emigrate to somewhere in the Middle East because he had points on his licence!
I told them I had a driving conviction and it didn't affect mine.

Best be honest then if they find it all sweet and if they don't they will think your honest anyway
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Brisben
I told them I had a driving conviction and it didn't affect mine.

Best be honest then if they find it all sweet and if they don't they will think your honest anyway
I had 6 points and it didn'f affect me, I don't even think you really have to declare them- but I did anyway.

Best bit- I now have a clean Ozzie lisence, and I'm determined to keep it that way!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Best bit- I now have a clean Ozzie lisence, and I'm determined to keep it that way!

I assume you've not been here for long then
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
nope 4 month here- had the license 1 month
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:01 am
Just Joined

Casey.Jones. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks folks that's put me mind at rest just another 15642781 thigs to worry about then!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:49 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Roger I accumulated 12 points within my first 6 months of being here

Not funny really as now I am on a good behaviour licence